Snow?

Talk related to anything & everything.
lifetime hunter
3 point
3 point

Post by lifetime hunter » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:53 pm

270 wrote:there is a whole different kind of "wildlife" down here! (X) not anything I would care to see again! -#-
HAHA that's funny.. but true!!

it snowed the other day in the mountains here.. another storm is a brewin' as we speak.. don't know if it's rain or snow.. can't trust the weatherperson! :)
Welcome to Utah................Now GO HOME!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:03 pm

Dang Lifetime, hatein' on the weatherman?! Ya know, I'm a certified forecaster...and I can tell ya "It's not an exact science!"..LOL. That's the excuse I use when I mess up the forecast anyway!
(I do meteorology and oceanography in the Navy)

Of course, it's not so bad. I only have to be right 75% of the time to keep my certification! How many other jobs can say that?!

lifetime hunter
3 point
3 point

Post by lifetime hunter » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:07 pm

AGCHAWK wrote:Dang Lifetime, hatein' on the weatherman?! Ya know, I'm a certified forecaster...and I can tell ya "It's not an exact science!"..LOL. That's the excuse I use when I mess up the forecast anyway!
(I do meteorology and oceanography in the Navy)

Of course, it's not so bad. I only have to be right 75% of the time to keep my certification! How many other jobs can say that?!
#-o oops! nothing personal!! but ya know.. I keep watching every night to see what the weather is going to be like for the upcoming week!!!

~~:-k maybe you should dress in a wizard's robe and carry a crystal ball!! haha J/k ~~ really just kiddin` :))
Welcome to Utah................Now GO HOME!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:24 pm

LOL....man Lifetime, ya can't be thin-skinned and be a forecaster! I've heard it all before and take nothing to heart.

As for the wizard's robe and crystal ball....I've tried them both but have found that chicken bones and witch's brew are much more effective!

I had a Commanding Officer ask me once if I could drum up some nicer weather because it was severly impacting operations. I told him "Sir, sorry I can't help ya. I'm in advertisement, not production!". He laughed so hard he nearly fell out of the Captain's chair!

If ya can't laugh at yourself, who can ya laugh at?!?!

waynedevore

Post by waynedevore » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:47 pm

Hawk, You know, all in all, you weather folks do purty well. :thumb

Spike
Spike

Post by 270 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:04 am

:nono: I know.. don't tell me... it snowed in Utah yesterday! ](*,) guess it's time for a road trip! LOL

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:49 am

it snowed last night and this morning up in the hills. ill post some pics in a minute
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

Spike
Spike

Post by 270 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:16 pm

Thanks for the pictures bigbuck!! Looks like you had a great hunting trip!