going home for a hunt

Talk related to anything & everything.
300 wsm
Spike
Spike

going home for a hunt

Post by 300 wsm » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:25 pm

so i decided i would go home to bc to go on a muley hunt with my dad got their thursday went out friday dad took a nice 2 point meat buck went to the bar that night to hang with old friends and cousins ended up getting into an argument and the next thing i knew i had been stabbed in the face and hand so i head to the hospital after 2 hours still bleeding 2 veins in my right cheec had been cut deep as the air ambulance was enroute to transport me to vancouver they stopped the bleeding and i was in the clear i admit i messed up by even getting into an argument but why does a knife have to come out rite away i dont know iam so happy to be back at home with my girl words cannot express what i feel . a hunting trip last oct same time i ended up rollin my quad and gettin 13 stitches on my left upper cheec oct kamloops bad karma i think the cops got the guy and the knife he also stabbed 2 friends of mine one in the temple he is fine and the other in the hand he is also fine one inch higher and i would have been eyeless
ROCKY MOUNTAIN BOUND

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:55 am

Do you know the guy who stabbed you or was he just some drunk at the ba? Wishing you and your friends a speedy recovery. :thumb
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

300 wsm
Spike
Spike

Post by 300 wsm » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:33 pm

he was just some looser at the bar
ROCKY MOUNTAIN BOUND

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:54 pm

Couple years back on a turkey hunt we ended up in an indian bar and a fight happened,every indian in that bar came out with a knife immediatly,they soon found out they brough a knife to a 12 guage autoloader fight,they did the smart thing and left. :222

Larry
2 point
2 point

Post by Larry » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:51 am

went home on leave to go deer hunting with the family once in the late 70ds, we stopped by one of the local hang outs for a beer and one of the locals decided I looked funny with a shaved head. I sat there In hopes of finishing my beer and getting out with out a seen from Gun Smoke. The morron made a pass at my older sister with his hands. I used his head to open the door on the way out only to fine the local cops walking up to the door as he was going out it.
I never slowed down till he was laying across the hood of thier cruser. the cop said I got him now! so I walked back in to a free round for our table and the local thought it was the best show they'd seen in years.

If I did that now I'd been in jail or some fool would have shot me.
I know my spellings bad!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:40 am

Dang doesn't sound good at all, glad your okay and back home.

Dangerous place around them bars. Stay away! =;