hunting outfitters?

Talk related to anything & everything.
killerbee

Post by killerbee » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:09 pm

it is VERY easy to look good when your guiding on a L.E. unit or someplace where the hunting is easy. where you'll get tested is when your hunting is not a gimme and it is up to you to find the animal for your hunter.
going to a guide/ outfitter school is very important in my opinion, like pro stated alot is your people skills. which you will learn all about in the school. do you realize in most outfitters it is not 100% kill and there are not 375" bulls floating around like it's nothing. and the best of the outfitters still have over 75% return customers??? it's because people care about there hunting experiance as much as the kill[ this is not quite always the case when you are hunting l.e. units where someone is banking on you getting them in for the kill on a brute] i hired and worked with guides who would bring hrs of footage on big animals, thats great and all but what matters is what you do when the going gets tough!
i would recommend getting on the internet and looking up http://www.royaltineoutfitters.com [ i believe that the address, if not let me know and i will get it for you] anyway and talking with cody, who i promise is one of the absolute best guides in the country, has guided in practicly every state for 20 =/- yrs and talk to anyone and you will here the best feedback. his school is very reputable! there is a forum there to you can get on to learn a bunch from many guides who have gone to the school and see the succsess they are haveing.
dont get me wrong, i also guided with people who never even heard of a school and did like the others have said and have done real good. but you could see a difference! at least go and check it out talk to them and see for yourself.
i might have messed up, and i will find out whats right, but the website might be http://www.royaltineoutfitterandguideschool.com , i know you can get on the search engine and type in royaltine outfitter and guide school and it will get you there. great folks there to.
any questions feel free to ask me or send a p.m. or anything. glad to help out.

brn2hunt
4 point
4 point

Post by brn2hunt » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:52 pm

HAHA ya i realized i did that after i posted it and knew i would catch crap for it.
"Ne A La Chasse"

jersey boy
2 point
2 point

Post by jersey boy » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:55 pm

Im a culinary student in new jersey but when i move out to utah theres no culinary schools which im gonna miss. But anyways i would love to buy sosme land open a hunting lodge and a restaurant in one that is deffinetley a dream of mine. and be a guide and im just so fascinated with the outdoors i'll do anything i can to work outdoors with something i like to do not construction or labor like that. But its just so hard to buy some land and build a nice lodge and get a few guides and pay for everything its just rough. but we only have one life so im gonna try!! sorry for blabbing lol
im a jersey boy becomin a utah boy!!!

brn2hunt
4 point
4 point

Post by brn2hunt » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:12 pm

killer it is actually just royaltine.com for the guide and packer school
"Ne A La Chasse"

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:23 pm

brn2hunt wrote:killer it is actually just royaltine.com for the guide and packer school
lol im pretty sure he knows. I think hes one of the head honchos over there with Cody being the main dude.haha
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

brn2hunt
4 point
4 point

Post by brn2hunt » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:32 pm

lol ya i think those other ones go to his actual outfitting business and not the school but o well its one of those three lol
"Ne A La Chasse"

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:15 pm

really, i'm not a good computer person so i had my wife put all the places i go to , all hunting stuff, on a list of my favorites so i just click on royaltine and get there. just like here , i just click on my muleymadness icon and i'm there. so i really dont remember what the accuall website address is.
but BRN2HUNT i think you are right, thanks for the correction. :thumb

catdogs
Spike
Spike

Post by catdogs » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:13 am

I've operated the RT school since 1995. I seriously doubt you'd ever regret going to a reputable school. My site is http://www.royaltine.com - when checking into schools, CALL REFERENCES! There are a lot of rip offs out there. KB and his cousin went through in '96 and both went on to guide in the South. It's a great life style. Any questions, feel free to pm or call me. Good Luck!
Guide your life!