EXPO

Talk related to anything & everything.
elkaholic2981
Fawn
Fawn

Re: EXPO

Post by elkaholic2981 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:14 am

Never been but I am intrested. Is it alot like the international sportsmans expo next month? Or is it just to get tags???
Was that a bugle or a sick duck??? try again.

lifetime hunter
3 point
3 point

Post by lifetime hunter » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:11 am

elkaholic2981 wrote:Never been but I am intrested. Is it alot like the international sportsmans expo next month? Or is it just to get tags???
here is the website for some more info: http://www.huntexpo.com/index.html
from what I hear it is ALOT better than the expo next month, but I've never been Saturday will be my first time going,
Last edited by lifetime hunter on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Utah................Now GO HOME!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:12 pm

WHOS is going to take photos and share them with us is what I wanna know. (???)

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:38 pm

I'd give anything to be there, can't take leave right now though cause im in the middle of training. But I was curious if anyone knew, Is there any way I (being in the military) can still put in for the tags there? I called the phone number on the website 2 months ago when I first got the e-mail about the '09 convention and left a message on what sounded like a cell phone voicemail but I never heard back from the representative. I have family and friends in town at the convention, I'm a resident of Utah, I will be able to take leave during the hunting season, is there any way I can put in for the tags!!!??? [-o<

Thanks guys, have fun and post some pics!

kinzysdad
3 point
3 point

Post by kinzysdad » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:11 pm

MuleyMadness wrote:WHOS is going to take photos and share them with us is what I wanna know. (???)
I'll post some. I'm not going till Saturday though.

Hound Hunter, as far as I know you have to be there in person to activate the app.
when the crow dips, you have luck sometimes maybe.

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Post by 79Ford » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:12 pm

I'll be there Saturday with the rest of the crowds. I'll take my camera but I have a habit of looking with my eyes too much and forgetting about using the camera. I'm also hoping for a little bit of beginners luck with drawing one of those $5 tags. xcrossx