Photo problems!!

Talk related to anything & everything.
DeadI

Re: Photo problems!!

Post by DeadI » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Man this really bugs me. I am able to see everyone elese photos, but not mine. I know I know. So what is the problem at least I see everyone eles's but it is one of those things that just bug me.
Deadi

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:38 am

This is crap. So I turn on my laptop here at work this morning and the pictures show up fine. But at home they do not. Any one have any ideas as to what is going on?
Deadi

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:57 pm

DeadI wrote:This is crap. So I turn on my laptop here at work this morning and the pictures show up fine. But at home they do not. Any one have any ideas as to what is going on?
have you tried turning your the power on to your computer screen lol lol

j/k i have no clue, but i can see your pics just fine. just cause you cant see them dont mean you can quit posting them either :))

RoTuN
Fawn
Fawn

Post by RoTuN » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 am

Have you tried clearing your cache? You may have reached the limit set and is taking longer to load due to "pushing" the older stuff out. Internet explorer or Firefox?

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Internet Explorer. Have not tried it on firefox. How do I clean out that cache?
Deadi

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:26 pm

I just installed firefox to give it a try and it doesn't work either. Going to try posting another pic.
IMGP3100 (Small).JPG
IMGP3100 (Small).JPG (146.85 KiB) Viewed 4915 times
Deadi

RoTuN
Fawn
Fawn

Post by RoTuN » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:45 am

When installing firefox there is an option to retrieve settings from IE so if you didn't notice that it would have transferred the settings. Here's a link to Microsoft that explains a few reasons with fixes to get your pic's showing again. Method 2 is the same as clearing the cache. If you're running a (software) firewall and none of the fixes in the link work then the problem will be in the firewall software most likely but I'm sure the MS fixes will take care of it for you.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:03 pm

I went through all of those options and nothing worked. The stupid thing is that when I use my laptop at work everything shows up fine. But while at home nuttin.
Deadi

RoTuN
Fawn
Fawn

Post by RoTuN » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:10 pm

Sorry those didn't work for you. You said it works fine when using your laptop at work, is it the same laptop you are using at home but doesn't work? If it's the same computer both locations, try resetting your modem/ router at home. You can then try a tracert from home to see where the problem is if it is in the network. Run tracert as follows.....

Go to the start button lower left
click Run...
type cmd, click OK
type tracert www.muleymadness.com (note space after tracert), hit enter.

It will then run a series of tests checking for lost packets. Once completed, put your cursor in the window, right click, select "select all"(or try to left click and drag to hi-lite all text), hold down Ctrl and press C, open up word or notepad, place cursor on blank page, hold down Ctrl and press V. Post that document so we can see the results.

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:39 pm

It would not let me take and copy paste the text in the tracert test. But here is the picture I took of the results. I figure you guys will be able to see it where I can not.
muleymadness tracert test.jpg
Deadi