super bowl

Talk related to anything & everything.
Meathunter13
2 point
2 point

Post by Meathunter13 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:09 am

Grew up in indianapolis and just outside of chicago... Tough call. Its gonna be a GREAT game.

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:05 pm

Chicago has a very average QB and offence but their special teams and D are great at getting turnovers. I believe the Colts must hold on to the ball and not turn it over to win. I'd personally like to see Dungee and Manning win one. So go Colts....... :)
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

chet
Monster
Monster

Post by chet » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:08 pm

I only cheer for whoever is playing Denver, therefor it matters not to me who wins this game......

ABert

Post by ABert » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:44 pm

I love anti-Broncos fans. They have soooooo many tales of woe!

AGC, I still think of the Seahawks as a "new" team in the league. Believe I was 12 when they came about. At least the Broncos have been around longer than me!

Can't say the same for my #2 team, the Saints. If they had done what Hiker said the Colts need to do, they would be playing in the Superbowl instead of da Bears.
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

Touch 'em all
Spike
Spike

Post by Touch 'em all » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:49 pm

Go Bears!!!! It is time for them to win another. It has only been since '86 or so. They need another. I have a hard time with the Manning brothers. Something about them 'irks' me.

kadejones2
Monster
Monster

Post by kadejones2 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:01 pm

i just have to say that i am a broncos fan but with the defense of the bears they are unstopable and there running games is awsome so Grossman doesnt have to have a great game

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:49 am

I know it's weird but I have never liked sports zzz only hunting , fishing and anything in the great outdoors !!! I have only watched maybe 3 super bowls in my whole life. :-$ My wife thinks it great that I'm not a sports nut!!! :thumb :thumb I'll take a day of fly fishing or hunting over a Superbowl every time . :thumb I guess it runs in the family because I do not remember my dad ever watching sports and come to think of it I have never seen my boys do it either. (???)

Coloradobuck
Monster
Monster

Post by Coloradobuck » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:54 pm

DA COLTS!!!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:21 pm

UtahRob, You're still good in my book!

I am a sports freak but will pass up a game to go fishin' or huntin' any time. I can alway watch the highlights on ESPN later..LOL

However, I think the only Superbowl I missed since I was 6 was the one I REALLY wanted to see.....Last year's game between my Seahawks and the Steelers. I was on a plane returning to my family after my 15 month stint in the Middle East (A good reason to miss the superbowl as far as I am concerned).

Those members of MM that have served in the military can attest, you get to watch the big games in some strange places sometimes when you serve your country. I've seen the Superbowl in a bar in Japan, in the hanger of a carrier while in the Indian Ocean, in a tent in the desert, and on the mess decks of a destroyer while off the Chilean coast. Loved every minute of every game too!!!!!

ABert

Post by ABert » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:29 pm

I know what ya mean, AGC, believe me!
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.