stupid hunter stories!

Talk related to anything & everything.
lifetime hunter
3 point
3 point

Post by lifetime hunter » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:09 am

Idahohunter gotta love stupid people!Image NOT!! haha
Welcome to Utah................Now GO HOME!

lifetime hunter
3 point
3 point

Post by lifetime hunter » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:09 am

Eastern NM hunter.... Dang! Image
guess that's why my dad use to always tell me to site in the gun the night before the hunt even if you did just shoot it the week before!

guess you've learned your lesson... the HARD WAY! Image
Welcome to Utah................Now GO HOME!

Loke
Fawn
Fawn
Location: Proudly being a Band Dad for the American Fork High School Marching Band

Post by Loke » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:10 am

My first year hunting with a bow, I had just finished putting a stalk on a couple of bucks. They were in the middle of a flat, feeding 110 yards from where I spotted them. After an 85 yard low crawl through the rocks and cactus, I measured the distance from behind a sage brush with my Ranging 50. That should tell you how old I am. The nice little three point was 32 yards from me. As I knocked an arrow, the deer and I heard the truck coming. The deer spooked before I could get off a shot.
As I was removing the cactus from my thigh, and trying to stop the bleeding from my elbows, two morons in the Chevy LUV stopped to ask if I had seen any deer, and for directions back to town. I thanked them for spooking the deer, and directed them to town by way of the nastiest road on the hill. It was the quickest way to town, had the gate at the bottom not been locked.