Utah DWR forum terminated?

Talk related to anything & everything.
callofthewild
2 point
2 point

Post by callofthewild » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:40 pm

well it looks like i need to start over and make some new freinds. it is good to see some familiar faces on this forum. :thumb

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:42 pm

Well callofthewild, although as a Seahawks fan it pains me that you follow the Steelers....WELCOME TO MULEYMADNESS! I'm sure you'll find the site friendly, informative, and quite frankly one of the best sites on the net!
It's always nice to get new blood on in the forum so feel free to make yourself at home.

FishlakeElkHunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by FishlakeElkHunter » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:44 pm

I had made a lot of really good friends over there. I just will have to spend all of the time over here now.

I have to waste at least 3 hours a day on Hunting forums!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb

TRDHUNTER
Fawn
Fawn

Post by TRDHUNTER » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:54 pm

Long time reader of this forum, now with the Utad dwr forum shut down I finally decided to register. :)
Keep your nose to the wind and your eye on the skyline!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:56 pm

TRDHUNTER, welcome to MuleyMadness! Glad to have ya aboard!

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:54 pm

::wel to all of you to MuleyMadness. :thumb
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Loke
Fawn
Fawn
Location: Proudly being a Band Dad for the American Fork High School Marching Band

Post by Loke » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:28 pm

I hope to find some old friends here, and make some new ones as well. It is a major bummer that the powers that be had to pull the plug on a good thing at the DNR site. But then again, we'll never know the grief they may have been taking on our account. I did get a reply from Cory explaining that it wasn't on account of any one person or comment, but that the director didn't like the headache of having the forum on the site. In spite of the fact that the forum had 10 times the traffic that the rest of the site had combined. Perhaps it was it's popularity that killed it. We may never know.

needsomehuntn
Fawn
Fawn

Post by needsomehuntn » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:22 pm

hello from another Utah dnr forum refugee, can't believe they closed the forum, I wonder what they will do now when their main page hits are cut in half without the forum to keep people frequenting the site. Anyway, I'm happy to be here and am sure that this is a great forum with a lot of the same good people and many more new ones. :thumb

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:40 pm

IT DOES WORRY ME A LITTLE,, the few times i went to that forum, there was a bunch of people with issues. quite frankly it was a place i could care less to visit because of it. i really hope that this does not turn into that same site with a new name. so:WELCOME ALL NEW COMERS!!--- BUT BEWARE ARE MODERATERS ARE KICK HIND END MODERATERS AND WONT STAND FOR THE BACK AND FORTH ARGUING!. :)) but really this is a great site with VERY little B.S., just a bunch of great guys on here! and welcome to many more

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:08 pm

killerbee. i dont know what your talking about. were not that bad. ive only made one person on this site get lost in the mountains who i didnt care for :) :)) :)) im just kiddin.haha ya all the fellers on this site are great( with a couple gals) and kb is right we put up with little bs. beware of Brett though. he can get cranky sometimes. :)) jk
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.