Obama Radical Anti-Gun Politician

Talk related to anything & everything.
StickFlicker
3 point
3 point

Re: Obama Radical Anti-Gun Politician

Post by StickFlicker » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Tommy,

What is the yes or no question about hunting that appeared on your ballot?
Official Pope & Young, Boone & Crockett & Longhunter Society Measurer,
Records Chairman, Bowhunting In Arizona Record Book

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Re: Obama Radical Anti-Gun Politician

Post by 79Ford » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:33 pm

tump325 wrote:I saw an ad for obama yesterday that used a "lifetime member from the NRA" stating that obama supported the rights of sportsmen... yea i dont think so...
Kinda funny that he gets one person from the NRA to side with him when the NRA has put up a site dedicated strictly to combat Obama and his radical anti-gun views. Check it out. It's not paid for or endorsed by any candidate, just people trying to defend our second amendment rights.
http://www.gunbanobama.com/Default.aspx ... 6f49a0ca86

I also think it's interesting how wikipedia describes the second amendment.
"The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the pre-existing individual right to possess and carry weapons (i.e., "keep and bear arms") in case of confrontation. Codification of the right to keep and bear arms into the Bill of Rights was influenced by a fear that the federal government would disarm the people in order to impose rule through a standing army or select militia, since history had shown taking away the people's arms and making it an offense for people to keep them was the way tyrants eliminated resistance to suppression of political opponents."

How can he be so popular with so many people when he is so open about taking away our rights as free Americans? I really home the average American is smarter than this, but if the polls are actually correct
we had better buy our guns now my friends, because for the next 4+ years we'll all be wishing we could have Clinton and his Brady bill back.