Keep your eyes open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk related to anything & everything.
wildantlerman
3 point
3 point

Keep your eyes open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by wildantlerman » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Hey all just thought I would share what happened to us yesterday. We were up Indianola, UT bow hunting. We left our trucks down in the bottom by Panorama woods at the mouth and went out for the day to come back to my friends truck both side windows broken out and his bow, Cd's, range finder and the chip on the dash ripped off. My truck was not even messed with even though one door was left unlock and was parked right in the middle of both of them. Parked next to me was another friend of my that came up later and they had a whole bow case taken out of theirs. So if any of you see some one with these things in the recent or future please contact me. It was his brand new bow and he bought it to get his antelope which he did opening morning.

Just cant believe people out there can do this let alone in the broad day lite next to a main road and during hunting season. THEY HAVE SOME BIG BA**S, in my mine so any way any help if you hear would be great full. Thanks, Wes
Wes
Wild Antler Creations - Custom Built Antler Art and Furniture
Wild Antler Magic - "Bring'in Back Bone"

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Re: Keep your eyes open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Springville Shooter » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Sorry to hear about this. I have had my vehicle messed with at a trailhead and it is a terrible feeling. ------------------------SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 pm

WOW. Very disturbing.

Huge29
2 point
2 point

Post by Huge29 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:10 am

Sorry to hear that, it is a very nasty feeling of violation! I think the lesson to be learned is that nothing should be left in plain sight from outside of the vehicle; I had learn the hard way myself.

stillhunterman
2 point
2 point

Post by stillhunterman » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:35 am

Huge29 wrote:Sorry to hear that, it is a very nasty feeling of violation! I think the lesson to be learned is that nothing should be left in plain sight from outside of the vehicle; I had learn the hard way myself.
Definately sorry to hear that! Been there myself. It is a sad state of affairs for sure! :>/ Agree a hundred percent there Huge!

bonehead
4 point
4 point

Post by bonehead » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:46 am

Ya my stuff was stolen that night also. the bad thing is I only got about 500 dollars worth of stuff stole and I have a 500 dollar deductable on my home owners poicy. Mind you that your auto will not pay for anything that is not attached to your car ie stereo speakers things of that nature. I am crud out of luck still have to pay to replace all my gear "rain gear Bow case camo gloves, mask arrows dozen and a half to be exact broad heads. ](*,) :>/ I HATE DIRT BAGS

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 pm

dang sorry to hear that! what a dirtbag! what would happen if whoever owned the vehicle walked out while it was going on? lots of guys pack pistols when there out. good way for someone to get hurt. yea they got b@lls, but they sure cant have any brains.

bonehead
4 point
4 point

Post by bonehead » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Makes me want 2 hunt them. you know set out the bait "Truck" set in the trees and when the come to take the bait arrow right in the well you get the picture. if any one hears anything please let us know.

buckykm1
2 point
2 point

Post by buckykm1 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Sorry to hear that, i don't know what is up with people these days. on one of the other sites i visit, a lady set up her Elk camp last week, to get ready for the season and went back yesterday and someone stole her whole camp. that was in western MT.

Kevin

treetop
Spike
Spike

Post by treetop » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Sounds like it would be a good placer to put your IR trail cam and get some pix for the sheriff to use when he gets these POS to court.
Treetop