It's Been A While

Talk related to anything & everything.
jerseyelknut
Spike
Spike

It's Been A While

Post by jerseyelknut » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:39 pm

I haven't been on this forum in a while because of some issues with my business which required me to put a lot more time and effort in and also shoulder surgery in 2012 that was unavoidable. I've still been building PP's in a few states, but this year I decided to see if I could draw a Colorado Muzzy Elk tag for unit 80. I lucked out and drew and I'm sure I'm going to have more questions, but the one thing I am looking to find out is if anyone has any experience with the High Plains Drift Inn. I was planning on a straight up DIY hunt on public land, but I am wondering if my odds would be better going with RV. His hunt seems like a modified DIY hunt with more comfortable accommodations and some guidance on the area. Looking at the area, it seems that there are enough roads around that it might be difficult to really hike in away from the crowds, so I was just looking for some thoughts and advice from the more seasoned veterans out there.

Curtisshootsdeer
2 point
2 point

Re: It's Been A While

Post by Curtisshootsdeer » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:09 pm

thanks for coming bak on
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison.

Genesis 27:3 King James Version

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Re: It's Been A While

Post by Springville Shooter » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Welcome back to the best forum on the web (in my opinion)-----SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen