Monster
Monster

Post by kadejones2 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:11 pm

i think it would be awsome to go to africa and hunt most of there animals

txhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by txhunter » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:31 pm

I agree with NONYA, mexican mule deer would be the best. Although, I wouldn't mind a bighorn ram or dall sheep...

Jeff
2 point
2 point

Post by Jeff » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:40 pm

I'm with NONYA. Hogar de los bucks verdaderos del mulie del monstruo.

JBird
Monster
Monster

Post by JBird » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:59 am

Big muley for sure.

Touch 'em all
Spike
Spike

Post by Touch 'em all » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:49 pm

I would love to hunt the migrating Caribou of Canada with my bow, but I think that an Argentina hunt for Red Stag would be at the top of my list. They say that Patagonia is like the West was 100 years ago. When I was there I saw more doves in one afternoon than I have seen in my whole life in the US. I talked to one guide that said that you average about 750 shots per day on a dove hunt. If you get sick of hunting the fishing is great. Just thinking about it makes me sick that I am too poor to get my butt there.

Eastern NM hunter
Spike
Spike

Post by Eastern NM hunter » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:36 am

You all might hate me for saying this, and even kick me out of the "club" but I'd love to do some serious fly fishing in Montana.
"A River Runs Through It" is probably my most favorite movie of all time

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:04 am

If you want to stand shoulder to shoulder or drift boat to boat with 10,000 other guys all dressed in identical orvis metro sexual outfits its here waiting for you,the days of montanas solitary flyfisherman or over and you can thank your movie for most of it.

Eastern NM hunter
Spike
Spike

Post by Eastern NM hunter » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:41 am

Hey NONYA, I bet you're right and kinda figured it was like that anyways, but it's the same way here. Heck, we have the San Jaun and the Rio Grande and it always gets shoulder to shoulder, but it's like hunting. There's always gonna be some hole that no one goes to because it's too far or too rugged to get to, and that's were I like to fish. And I don't know about the outfit you descibe, but I prefer a pair of sandles, shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt........................And even if it is shoulder to shoulder, I bet half of them don't know what they're doing...............

cutbank
Fawn
Fawn

Post by cutbank » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:12 pm

my dream hunt would be a alaskan moose hunt or kodiak grizzly hunt
born to hunt

The Ox
Monster
Monster

Post by The Ox » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:10 pm

well there are sooo many i just dont have them narrowed down yet! a caribou hunt, a moose hunt, a grizz hunt all would be awesome.
my uncle is on a stag hunt right now in new zealand lucky sob !
i guess the wallabees there are like the jack rabbits here fair open game and all over the hay fields so i guess he'll shoot them as well, i think he said possums as well and several other small game animals
i guess you dont get to bring the stag meat back though but i think they cook you some while your there from the previous hunters stag.