your dream hunt

Talk related to anything & everything.
zatarain6
3 point
3 point

your dream hunt

Post by zatarain6 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:14 pm

we all have a dream that we would like to go on . so lets hear about them . mine would be to go to canada and go on one of those caribou hunts . it would be amazing to have that many caribou moving to see and come by you at one time . then to top it off would be to take one with a nice rack that has a double shovel on it . that would be fun .

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:30 pm

I am not a big "safari" fan and love the animals we have here in the states/North America but I must admit that the one hunt I've always wanted to take outside of our wonderful hunting opportunities here in the states would be a New Zealand stag hunt. Those monster bulls have always intrigued me.

Number two: I would have to jump on zatarain6's bandwagon. An Alaskan Caribou hunt would be awesome!

ABert

Post by ABert » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:05 pm

I'm thinking Dall sheep in Alaska. To possibly go where no other person has ever been in some of the toughest country in the world. Fly in/out of a base camp and ride horses to the far reaches and then hike up those amazing mountains.
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:12 pm

one of them stag hunts in new zealand. that would be awesome
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:20 pm

I know I'm going to take crap for this one...but my dream hunt is and likely will always be after a MONSTER MULEY!

I've yet to get the itch out of me or down the big one so I can retire. :)

Having said that, a Caribou hunt would be fantastic, a Dall Sheep hunt sounds super, and I've always wanted to take a big ole Tom Mountain Lion, guess I better stop there.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:33 pm

i would have to many to list but here is a start-- anywhere to hunt a MONSTER bull elk, any of the sheep would be great but to go on an EXTREME Marco Polo sheep hunt would be a dream and a Kodiak brown bear----with a bow. i could go on and on but thats a start

ABert

Post by ABert » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:33 pm

Ummm, kodiak with a bow?!? I've already used up too many of my lives to try that one! That may be the ultimate bow trophy. That or maybe a polar bear.
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

Nevadahunter
4 point
4 point

yup

Post by Nevadahunter » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:42 pm

polar bears r friggen huge
If God Had Intended For Us To Be Vegitarians, Why Did He Make Animals With Meat?
Unless You Haven't Heard..I'm a Pretty Big Deal Around Here.

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:00 pm

mexican desert muley hunt

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:16 pm

I have so many........It will take me 20 years to complete them all. I'm starting out in the rockies, by building preference and bonus points in many states and working my way all over the US and Canada. Then, Lord willing, the world. Africa, New Zealand, Mongolia....etc. I just need my rich uncle to get out of the poor house, so I can get the loans........ -#-
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6