Song written by a soldier !!

Talk related to anything & everything.

lifetime hunter
3 point
3 point

Post by lifetime hunter » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:56 pm

:good post thanks for sharing that!

Happy Independence Day this week everyone. say a prayer for OUR SOLDIERS!!

:not-worthy as someone told me once: "If you don't stand behind our Soldiers... then stand in front of them!!!!" :not-worthy

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:10 am

That is REALLY cool! Thanks for th lift! Hope we all continue to pray for our troops and freedoms we all enjoy some much.

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Post by 79Ford » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:14 am

Let me just say thank you for posting that. It was hard for me to watch without getting all teared up. The troops over there hold a special place in my heart for many reasons, but I think the one that gets to me the most is because I was supposed to be there with them. On Jan 19 2005 I enlisted in the United States Marine Corps. Even though I had chosen a career that was a pretty safe one they told us up front that no matter what our career every one of us would most likely be sent to Iraq and/or Afghanistan. Shortly into my training I injured my knee and was removed from active training and recieved a medical discharge. So here it is over two years later and yes my knee still gives me trouble, but the thing that gets to me the most is knowing that my brothers and sisters in unioform are over there giving their all every day for me when I should be over there standing right beside them.

May we all have a special place in our heart this 4th of July for all those men and women of our armed forces who put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe and free. May they return home to their families safely. To them I say OORAH and SEMPER FI.

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:18 am

79Ford wrote: May we all have a special place in our heart this 4th of July for all those men and women of our armed forces who put their lives on the line every day to keep us safe and free. May they return home to their families safely. To them I say OORAH and SEMPER FI.

AMEN TO THAT !!!!!!!!!! :thumb :thumb

MuleyCrazed
Spike
Spike

Post by MuleyCrazed » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:09 am

That is an awesome song! Thanks for posting! Thanks to all the soldiers who have fought for our country in the past and the present and especially to all of those who never made it back home...Indeed we owe all of you our graditude and support. Thank you and Happy Independence Day on the 4th!
MuleyCrazed
Idaho

Born to Hunt! Forced to Work...