Tred Barta

Talk related to anything & everything.
kinzysdad
3 point
3 point

Tred Barta

Post by kinzysdad » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Question to you all, has anyone else watched this guy on Versus. I just watched him in B.C on a goat hunt and was so insulted by his lack of ethics I had to send them an email. Realizing it wont do any good, it did make me feel better. ](*,) ](*,)

Quickly about me. Im from Utah and deer hunt Northeast with rifle and have hunted both spike and open bull elk. I have been a long time lurker and love the web site. :thumb

Justin
when the crow dips, you have luck sometimes maybe.

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Re: Tred Barta

Post by NONYA » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:24 pm

The "barta way" is a joke.The guy thinks way too highly of himself and his arrogance makes his shows unwatchable.

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:33 pm

welcome kinzysdad. So do you just hunt the NE region or are you from here?
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Post by 79Ford » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:28 pm

yeah, watched him hunt geese one time with a recurve. Pretty sure all he managed to do is shave a few feathers and lose a few arrows. Personally I cant stand to watch him, but then he's not alone on that list.

kinzysdad
3 point
3 point

Post by kinzysdad » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:59 am

Bigbuck92. I’m from here. I grew up in Utah County, A.F specifically. I now live in West Valley.

79 and Nonya, I was bothered most by him “sneeking” up to a bush and taking a shot at a white patch. No head ho horns were visible. When he missed, he turned to his left and shot at another sheep which he hit in the leg. When that sheep took off he looked at the camera and said, “I hit him but he took off” He then took another shot at another sheep without trying to locate the one he hit. I just couldn’t believe that an outdoor channel would want to show such a disgusting behavior. Only my 2 cents and humble opinion.

Jusitn

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:39 pm

Tred Barta is the ultimate hunter!!!! If you don't believe me just ask him he will tell you :>/ the guy is way to full of himself. I watched him a few times when I had Cable instead of dish. I personally despise the guy and will not watch his show again. Anyone who is that full of himself should be stranded on a deserted Island with his favorite person... Himself :thumb
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Post by 79Ford » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:11 pm

one hunting fool wrote:Anyone who is that full of himself should be stranded on a deserted Island with his favorite person... Himself :thumb
Dont forget to leave him his recurve and a lifetime supply of arrows......... Of course he'll still starve to death, but then it comes down to survival of the fittest.....

kinzysdad
3 point
3 point

Post by kinzysdad » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:21 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought this guy was a idiot. (@@)

Justin

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Every hunter I know cant stand him,if you look up to that turd you have some serious issues.

tommycaller
Spike
Spike

Post by tommycaller » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Come on now guys, He's 180 pounds of blue twisted steel! lol
"A waist is a terrible thing to mind"