more expo pics

Talk related to anything & everything.
chet
Monster
Monster

more expo pics

Post by chet » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:59 pm

I took pictures of the mounts that I liked...... I'll let the pics do the talking. Also my kid took some of the pics so I'll blame the bad ones on him lol

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Re: more expo pics

Post by NotEnufTags » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Great shots Chet. 10sign: Now I'm wishin I would have been more liberal with my camera. I remember each of those mounts. Thanks for posting.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:25 pm

WOW!! THANK YOU very much, exactly the fix I needed. Great photos!! 10sign:

numbnutz
2 point
2 point

Post by numbnutz » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:31 am

wow great shots, looks like a good time.
lifes short, Hunt hard!!

kinzysdad
3 point
3 point

Post by kinzysdad » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 am

This was my first time at the expo, man, it was fantastic. I had guessed it was geared more towards those that had a lot more $$ than me. In some cases that was true. Although most was for us everyday hunters. Absolutely awsome.
when the crow dips, you have luck sometimes maybe.

shake14
Spike
Spike

Post by shake14 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Those are some sweet pics i wishi would have had the chance to go this year. But oh the other hand does anyone know when the sneekee expo is in st george.

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Post by 79Ford » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Man I shoulda saved the $$ and just checked out Chets pics. We went on Saturday and by the time we got 1/3 of the way through we were ready to go. I dont do well with crowds and when you top the crowds off with people standing around everywhere talking and blocking the aisles and booths geared towards people who have a lot more money than I do ](*,) ...... Sure it was fun, I just wish i'd have gone on Thursday after work. The best part of the show was shown by Chet in his post IMO. Dont get me wrong there were some great booths and I mean no offense to anyone who had a booth there, but any booth that had anything to offer for me and average Joe was again surrounded by the crowds of people. All said and done I got out of there with a bag of Rays Good Stuff jerky and an elk antler ornament that works great hung from my rear view mirror.