Michael Jackson Dead

Talk related to anything & everything.
Nevadahunter
4 point
4 point

Michael Jackson Dead

Post by Nevadahunter » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Hmm The last person I expeted to see die... :-k And Farrah Fawcet also...
If God Had Intended For Us To Be Vegitarians, Why Did He Make Animals With Meat?
Unless You Haven't Heard..I'm a Pretty Big Deal Around Here.

killerbee

Re: Michael Jackson Dead

Post by killerbee » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:38 pm

MOD'S go ahead a delete this if neccessary, but :thumb :thumb , the freik, pediphile needed to be put in prizon or in the electrc chair yrs ago. i have absolutly no remorse,or respect for the joker. how would they even embalm someone who mights as well live his life embalmed?
and what the burn will they put on his obiturary? MR. , MRS, ??? today is a better day than yesturday

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:41 pm

One less child molester parents wont have to worry about,unless of course they are the worhtless parents of corry haim and corry feldman who wont be able to blackmail him for anymore hush money,RIH you FREAK! [-o< :thumb [-o<

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Im not loosing any sleep over it. But man I bet that there are alot of "Freak" followers that are in total shock and mourn tonight. As weird as he was he still have a very large group of followers.
Deadi

Muley Shed Freak
3 point
3 point

Post by Muley Shed Freak » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Everyone is all up in arms over MJ, what about Farrah Faucett. She was an 80's Icon. Never went to trial over Molestation accuisations like MJ. What's MNM say... 'No worries, papa's gotta brand new bag of toys, what else could I possibly do to make noise, I've done touched on everything but little Boeys. But that's not a stab at Micheal, thats just a metophore..!' Ya, right MNM. On one good note.. Cassious has a new playmate. lol

waynedevore

Post by waynedevore » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:08 am

The media is into only reporting only the good things about MJ. There were some good things ? I guess. He was a decent looking guy before. Man he was screwed up.

JLROOT
2 point
2 point

Post by JLROOT » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 am

I agree with all that has been said in this thread.

Why do we (meaning society as a whole) continue to place celebrities on a pedistol above and immune to the moral standards we espouse. Had this man (?) been a pillar of a local community, feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, or tending the needs of the infirm or dieing, we would crucify him at the mearest hint of any sort of pervirsion, yet alone child molestation. When he died there would be no accolades for all the rightous things he did. He would placed in a lonely grave with a stake through his heart.

My 2 cents.
A 'Veteran' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:10 pm

+1 to what everybody said.
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

ABert

Post by ABert » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Wow! Tough crowd in here!

I am by no means a fan of Micheal Jackson as I never listened to his music. But I think you guys are forgetting one thing:

He was found innocent of all charges.

I am not trying to defend him in any way, as he turned into a freak of unnatural porportions, but he was tried in a court of law and they didn't convict him.

Anyways, aside from his last 10 years or so that were a downward spiral, those that are old enough have to admit he was truly a special talent whether you liked his music or not.

EDIT: I just love going against the grain! lol
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Post by BIG R » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Killer thats great 10sign: