Questions About Arizona

Talk related to anything & everything.
jerseyelknut
Spike
Spike

Questions About Arizona

Post by jerseyelknut » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:04 am

First of all, Merry Christmas too all of you who celebrate and Happy Holidays to those who don't. I am going to be in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area next week. I plan on visiting Outdoorsmans and possibly Sportsmans Warehouse. Are there any other outdoor stores to check out? One of the things I am looking to do is try on some Kenetrek boots but I don't know if anyone carries them in that area. Thanks.

Brian

buckykm1
2 point
2 point

Re: Questions About Arizona

Post by buckykm1 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:35 pm

my nephew lives in Casa Grande, and i am pretty sure he said they have a Cabela's and bass pro in Phoenix.

Kevin

StickFlicker
3 point
3 point

Re: Questions About Arizona

Post by StickFlicker » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:59 pm

There are two Sportsman's Warehouses, one on the North end of Phoenix on I-17, and the other in East Mesa just off US 60. The first one would likely be the closest to you if you're in Scottsdale. There is also a Cabela's right next to the UPS Stadium (AZ Cardinals) in Glendale, at Glendale Ave. and 101 Frwy. The Bass Pro is in Mesa at the 202 and Dobson. If you go to the North Phoenix Sportsman's Warehouse, or Bass Pro, say hello to my antelope mount hanging above the Archery dept. service counter in each store.
Official Pope & Young, Boone & Crockett & Longhunter Society Measurer,
Records Chairman, Bowhunting In Arizona Record Book