North Carolina

Talk anything related to Whitetail or Coues Deer
sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

North Carolina

Post by sneekeepete » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:01 am

Well since I got back off of leave and hunting in Utah I have been focusing on the whitetail hunting here. I have been hunting a nice 4x4 here for the past month. He is a great deer for here but the last time I saw him it was too dark to shoot. I had him in my cross hairs and he was missing one of his antlers and it looked like he had a broken leg. I think he got his by a car and I haven't seen him since that night. Since I have 2 buck tags 2 doe tags and 2 either sex tags I has really been trying to get that good buck. Oh well I guess since I only have a few weeks left I think I might start filling some of my doe tags. I have them patterened perfectly and I think I can take two really old does that won't produce any more fawns. Anywho just thought I would share a little about the hunting out here.
I have also had some great luck goose hunting here. I have limited out 3 times already but forgot to bring my camera. If I remember it next time I will be sure to post some pics.
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Re: North Carolina

Post by AGCHAWK » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 am

Make sure you take plenty of pics when you fill those tags Sneekee...and good luck!

tommycaller
Spike
Spike

Post by tommycaller » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:06 pm

NORTH cAROLINA HAS A GREAT POPULATION OF DEER. GOOD LUCK AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR PICS!
"A waist is a terrible thing to mind"

waynedevore

Post by waynedevore » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:55 am

Sounds like it won't be long and You'll be eating fresh venison. Good luck on your hunts.