Who does your big game taxidermy work?

Talk anything related to Antelope
cwp
Spike
Spike

Who does your big game taxidermy work?

Post by cwp » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:39 pm

I was wondering who you all trusted to do your big game taxidermy? We have had the Ogden's in Richfield do an elk and it looks great, but I am going to need to mount 2 antelope this fall. I was wondering who you trusted and if possible some pictures of your mounts would be great!

DeadI

Re: Who does your big game taxidermy work?

Post by DeadI » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:00 pm

You have seen mine, the guy did a good job but lives clear out in Toole, I think you can find someone closer to home and not cost anymore.

Im stoked to go with you guys on your speedgoat hunt this year, its going to be a blast.
Deadi

SomeGuy01
Spike
Spike

Post by SomeGuy01 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Twin Pine Taxidermy! He did my 06 Antelope and I could not be happier. He has also done a few other things for me and I will keep taking my stuff back to him. He is out of Marysville, which is not to far from Richfield. It wont cost you near the money the ogden boys charge, but you will still get a quality mount back. If you are interested in more info, feel free to PM me, and I can get you his contact info.

SomeGuy01
Spike
Spike

Post by SomeGuy01 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Here are a couple of the mounts that he has done for me.

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Post by BIG R » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:54 pm

My wife does mine and Nonyas.She does great work and saves me alot of money.

MULEY7MM
4 point
4 point

Post by MULEY7MM » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 pm

I would recomend Tyler Anderson he is in sandy does great work
Glad to be back...

http://www.troutjournal.com

RynoUT
Fawn
Fawn

Post by RynoUT » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Another vote for Twin Pines in Marysvale. Short turn around, fair pricing and quality work.
2002 Parker Mtn. Archery

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:57 pm

I'm definitely not trying to jack this thread.. but since it somewhat relates,

BIG R, I'm not sure if I just missed it or I don't remember it. But I swear I've never seen or heard about that monster buck on your profile picture. You need to post that up pronto, preferably before next Tuesday so I can see it lol

And someguy01, I love that coyote mount. I've always kinda wanted to mount one, but didn't want just a shoulder mount on one (and not willing to pay for a life size). More than likely I'll be stealing that idea from you next decent yote I take.

Keep the pics coming all! (Again, sorry for posting unrelated stuff. I wont make it a habit)

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:40 pm

I've only ever had one animal mounted. I went with Above Camp Taxidermy, in Lehi, UT on the recommedation of a friend. I was very pleased with the work and the turn around time.
Taxidermy sized down.JPG
Just in case you're wondering the ear was torn up while the buck was on the hoof. Probably from fighting. I asked that the ear remain torn for character. There's also bits of velvet left on the brow tines and under side of the main beams. I wanted that left too.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Post by BIG R » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:16 pm

hound hunter go to Big R and friends past few years in campfire talk to see the pics :thumb