Looking to Trade CO elk hunt for Hunt in OK or Tx

Talk and swap hunts here.
42piontwhitetail
Fawn
Fawn

Looking to Trade CO elk hunt for Hunt in OK or Tx

Post by 42piontwhitetail » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey guys my name is Jeromy Jinks. I am looking to find someone to trade a hunt with. We are a group of 5 hunters that hunt in either Pagosa or Gunnison areas or anywhere u can purchase an over the counter bull elk tag. We are looking to trade a elk hunt for any species hunt in Oklahoma or Texas. We have access to thousands of acres of hunting land in oklahoma and texas one of us own a ranch that grow some impressive whitetails he has a 2yr old last year that went 195". But anyway come here hunt whatever you want kill a hog, bobcat, whitetail, coyote, turkey, ducks, geese, quail, dove we have lodging too just bring your stuff and hunt. We just need some help on getting on some bulls. If you just want to take me hunting thats fine or if you have room for 5 that would be great. We can take as many here also just get here we will take care of the rest. You can contact me at 580-228-4200 or jeromy.jinks@halliburton.com or Jeromy.jinks@yahoo.com

If you want to see some pics of animals we have killed just let me know i can get them to you
Attachments
Baby Breeder Buck at cedar hollow ranch Palo Pinto Tx
Baby Breeder Buck at cedar hollow ranch Palo Pinto Tx