Airline tickets for Mule deer hunts

Talk and swap hunts here.
Mighty3
Fawn
Fawn

Airline tickets for Mule deer hunts

Post by Mighty3 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:32 am

Running this again for 2011.
Need Airline tickets? I am willing to swap airline tickets to any destination in exchange for mule deer hunts for equal value or access to private land. After an agreement is made, I will provide tickets upfront as a show of good faith before taking the hunt. I have swapped tickets on other guided hunts and traded tickets for access to private hunting lands and have yet to have any issues. After an agreed swap is made, all I will need is a bit of notice on the departure dates, departure location, destination and return dates to make bookings. From that point I obtain an electronic ticket / confirmation in the travelers name and forward the same to the person I make the trade with. Prefer to swap for mule deer hunts, but will also consider swapping for hunting access to private lands or ranches. If seriously interested, drop me an email, i can provide full details, references and we can further discuss. Please, serious and honest inquiries only. I AM NOT A TRAVEL AGENT. But from several great swaps can deliver...
mark.boykin@yahoo.com

muleywannabe
2 point
2 point

Re: Airline tickets for Mule deer hunts

Post by muleywannabe » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Are you interested in any whitetail hunting?