Anthro/ 9 mile L.E. Cow tags...FILLED!

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
RoTuN
Fawn
Fawn

Anthro/ 9 mile L.E. Cow tags...FILLED!

Post by RoTuN » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Well, I unfortunately did not get a tag this year but my cousin, brother, dad did, so I will be going along to do the driving for them again this year. Will be up on the mountain first thing New Years Day. Wish us luck please.

D

Well, thanks for the prayers [-o< / good luck wishes.......it worked! Dad and brother filled theirs on opening day in the early afternoon, cousin filled his first thing next morning =D>

My Dad

My brother

A little of what we went through to find them..........

A nice buck we saw...........

NockednLocked
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Anthro/ 9 mile L.E. Cow tags...FILLED!

Post by NockednLocked » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Congrats on the success and those are some sweet pictures. Was that the Nine Mile, West Anthro second season you guys had tags for? If so, I have the third season and have never hunted the unit. Any suggestions on areas to look at? A lot of elk around?

Mike

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Great job! Nice pics, I went through some country like that but couldn't find any Elk. :)

RoTuN
Fawn
Fawn

Post by RoTuN » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Thank you, I started to get into photography when my son started playing football and I ended up with a very expensive camera that I am finding other activities to use for.

It was the 2010 late season that started Jan 1 2011 and ends the 14th? Send me a PM, I'll point you in the right direction, I can send info for Google Earth or GPS for the area they have been holding in.

Derek