I had a camera!!!!

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
Bucknuts
Fawn
Fawn

I had a camera!!!!

Post by Bucknuts » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 pm

This last week I had a camera grow legs and climb off of its post and run away. This camera was located on the Boulder Mountain in central Utah up on top. It's is cuddeback expert, and it has my name written on the inside (K. Bundy) in permanent marker. These cameras have a security code on them and can not (at least this is what I was told) be used with out the security code. I am a 9th grade science teacher with very little money and try to hunt on my own. You know a Do It Yourself guy. I would like to try and find my camera, I don't want anyone to get in trouble, I would just like to get my camera back. If you have any information please send me a PM. I will also be posting this in the Deer and Elk forums.

Thanks
Kory Bundy

TheGreatwhitehunter

Re: I had a camera!!!!

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:18 am

Wow another stolen camera, I hope you can get your trail camera back.

It really is a shame how some people resort to being low life scum bags when it comes to other people stuff when they come across it.
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

sharpstick
Fawn
Fawn

Post by sharpstick » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:01 am

Sorry to hear about your camera. We all know that there's two types out there when the hunt begins. The hunters who scout all summer,who work hard practicing so their shot is true and respect the animals they harvest and then there's those lazy, scum bag, parasites who prey on others, dust their bow off the day before the hunt and shoot at anything and everything out there. It's that type of trash that gives hunting a bad name and they are the ones who would steal a camera or anything else they can get their slimy hand on. I pull my cameras out before the hunt starts just for that reason. Too bad there's not some type of accuracy test people have to pass in order to go out...it would eliminate a bunch of people who shouldn't be out there in the first place. Hope you find your camera. Good luck hunting!
Live simple so others can simply live

hunt4duck
Spike
Spike

Post by hunt4duck » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:25 pm

That's a bunch of crap...why people have to do that is beyond me. I hope you find it.

Bowtech43
3 point
3 point

Post by Bowtech43 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Seems like you have to buy those bear boxes because people are just too dishonest. Or a chain/cable but I wouldn't be surprised it someone found a camera and destroyed it either, because some people just like to be destructive.
Nothing like the great outdoors! :)

huntenfever
3 point
3 point

Post by huntenfever » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:01 am

Man i hope you find it, and I couldn't had said it any better my self sharpstick.

Loafer
3 point
3 point

Post by Loafer » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:09 pm

No respect. Sorry about your camera.
Uva uvam vivendo varia fit - Augustus McCrae

The Ox
Monster
Monster

Post by The Ox » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:50 pm

that stinks! i hope my cam is still there i havent had a chane to go ge it this week kinda worried about it!

RoTuN
Fawn
Fawn

Post by RoTuN » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:35 am

Now that's just plain wrong! Maybe we should start setting up 2 cameras so we can get shots of who takes the one that's not buried in camo.