Big Bull "Chubby?"

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
79Ford
Monster
Monster

Re: Big Bull "Chubby?"

Post by 79Ford » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Thats cool that Chubby was able to take a hit like that and still be kicking up dust, however it does sound like someone needs to take him out of the population before he dies a slow and painful death. You say he'll "only" be 375" this year Skull, thats still a very respectable bull in most every hunters book. What was he pushing last year?

stinkystomper
Fawn
Fawn

Post by stinkystomper » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Seriously???? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................................................ He was pushing 375" + 50". That's tactful right?????

Oh please don't nuke me, please don't nuke me, please don't nuke me! [-o<

6x6 bull
3 point
3 point

Post by 6x6 bull » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Chubby could not have been hit in the guts and survived this long. Most likely hit further back and lodged in the hip on the other side. It's a shame but if he made it this long and still grew 375" of horns most likely in my opinion he will survive to be shot again this year by some lucky hunter.

skull krazy
3 point
3 point

Post by skull krazy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:42 am

6x6 bull wrote:Chubby could not have been hit in the guts and survived this long. Most likely hit further back and lodged in the hip on the other side. It's a shame but if he made it this long and still grew 375" of horns most likely in my opinion he will survive to be shot again this year by some lucky hunter.
I was told the arrow entered somewhere behind the guts, don't know for sure.
Chubby had big long double swords that easily pushed him into the mid 420's.
375" does sound like a great bull, and it is, but his 375" is because the reult of an injury more than likely.
Yes....i hope someone puts him out of his misery.
SKULL KRAZY
"No Bones About It"