Nonresident Hunting Montana 2005

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
Bowedark
Spike
Spike

Nonresident Hunting Montana 2005

Post by Bowedark » Sun May 29, 2005 8:34 pm

Nonresidents hunting Montana the elk herds are way down & about to bottom out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some days you can even find even a track, not even sign of old droppings. That would be after hours of glassing & riding your mule in the best elk country you can find!!!!!!

The mule deer are in the same boat, after so many years of hunting them in the rut all u see is small 2x3 16" wide bucks!!!!!!!!

As for the whitetails you best have a guide and some $$$$ because the best ones are on private ground.

Has been a dry winter is going to be a hot dry summer so the will not be racks to had on anything, not to mention grizzly bear and the wolfs & big cats.

Farms almanac says that snow is going to come early & get cold. You don't want get that truck stuck up in the mountains for 5 months??????

So what I am trying to say is, that you best RETURN your TAG and get your money refund.

Bowedark

#94 on the alternate nonresident list, only because of the mess up with ALS numbers.

2005 Montana Bull no guides on public land with bow

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Mon May 30, 2005 8:42 am

Bowedark
Welcome to the forums, I must say I'm a little confused by your post. :)
You say how bad Montana is and the "dire" straits hunting is their and then post a picture of a beautfiul, Massive, bull. :arrow
With a bow. What gives?

I assume your joking, not to familiar with Montana. Thanks for the picture that is a great bull.

Bowedark
Spike
Spike

Post by Bowedark » Mon May 30, 2005 5:25 pm

Just joking!!! Did not draw this year. On the nonresident return tag list & waiting some of the 200 tags to be we issued. It's all in fun. 0 that was a 2004 bull.

Bowedark

vegetarian old world word meaning Poor Hunterif