Info on bow

Talk anything related to bowhunting
shorty
2 point
2 point

Info on bow

Post by shorty » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:16 am

I got a pse thundercloud 63 lbs it shoots alright but i am having a heck of a time getting her dialed in i am needing some info

Shorty

alpinbowman
Spike
Spike

Post by alpinbowman » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:24 am

What do you mean by dialed in? issues with paper tuning, broadhead flght, what. Does that bow just have a single cam or is it a dual cam. I don't know anything about that bow but I have dealt with a couple of PSE's
alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

shorty
2 point
2 point

Post by shorty » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:48 pm

Well it is a double cam and helll when i shoot the danmm arrows go all over helll
Shorty

alpinbowman
Spike
Spike

Post by alpinbowman » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:16 pm

I sounds like you probably need to tune your bow. If you have factory strings on your bow they will have stretched and if you have never timed it I would venture to guess that is your problem. To see if it is out of tune have somebody draw it back and on the cam you will see where the string should touch it and one side will be away from the string when the other one touches. I suggest taking it to a shop if you don't know. You will need a bow press to tune it anyway. If it has been a while since you got a new string I would get one and get a quality prestretched string for a replacement and you shouldn't have to worry about tuning so much in the future.
alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->