Utah Camo?

Talk anything related to bowhunting
DeadI

Utah Camo?

Post by DeadI » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:31 pm

I recently just purchased the ASATS 3d camo, from the Sportsmans expo in sandy utah. Just wondering if any of you guys have this brand and what you think. Hopefully it works, we'll find out in 2 weeks when archery season opens.
Deadi

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:51 pm

It will work great, IMO. There are two types of camo patterns that break up the human outline better than any.....ASAT and Predator. I prefer the Spring Green Predator for aspens, bitterbrsuh, etc., in Utah. But that ASAT is the real deal. Keep the wind right and post those photos up when you get back!
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:08 pm

i used kings desert camo but thats mostly because i hunt out in the desert and sage ive dont know the about what your using though
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

utbowhunter23
Spike
Spike

Post by utbowhunter23 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:02 am

I almost bought some of that up at the Expo as well. It seems like it is a very versatile camo. I have predator and I love it. I have fall brown and I need to pick up some green deception. Best of luck. Let us all know how it goes.
utbowhunter
"LIVIN TO HUNT & HUNTIN TO LIVE"

LIVE2HUNT
Spike
Spike

Post by LIVE2HUNT » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:29 pm

I HAVE YET TO FIND BETTER ALL AROUND CAMO THAN PREDATOR. EITHER THE GREEN, OR BROWN. IT WORKS IN EVERYTHING FROM THE DESERT TO THE THICK COASTAL JUNGLES OF WESTERN OREGON. I JUST WISHED THEY WOULD COME OUT WITH THE PATTERN IN SOME OF THE NEW SYNTHETIC MATERIALS, RATHER THAN STRAIGHT COTTON.

tdbob
Fawn
Fawn

Post by tdbob » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:59 pm

Check out Day One Camouflage. They have Predator in synthetics. They also have ASAT in synthetic too. They have ASAT in a light fleece that works really well for me from cool to warm conditions.