Reprieve for bull elk

Talk anything related to bowhunting
maintguy47
3 point
3 point

Reprieve for bull elk

Post by maintguy47 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 pm

A reprieve for bull elk in the South San Juan wilderness area (81 Co) buy a docter in TX. News has leaked into the area that maintguy47 has been sidelined this sept due to bad kness.The doc told him that they may carry him up into the wilderness but he 'd never make out. Bugles,antlerbumps and high hooves all over the southern co mountians due to the fact that one of north Americas hardest wilderness bowhunters is out of commision. The sellabrations are almost as big as the ones by the bulls in northern NM when they found out that the old bowman didn't draw there this sesion.When reached for comment maintguy wished everyone an extra special hunting season and asked that everyone please post lots of pics.

killerbee

Re: Reprieve for bull elk

Post by killerbee » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 am

bummer deal on your knees! but i really liked the post! lol sounds like your at least not letting it get you down :thumb

hopefully you'll heal up quik!

numbnutz
2 point
2 point

Re: Reprieve for bull elk

Post by numbnutz » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Great post!!! I hope you heal up fast. I feel ya though I almost was gonna have to miss the season due to shoulder surgery but i got my DR to postpone it till Early DEC so i still bow hunt this year
lifes short, Hunt hard!!