Manti Bull

Talk anything related to bowhunting
killerbee

Re: Manti Bull

Post by killerbee » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Springville Shooter wrote:
derekp1999 wrote:Way to beat the odds on drawing the tag, then bag a bull like that, wow! If I were him I'd be stopping in Vegas on the way home! Congrats. :thumb
He probably would, except I think he's headed straight to Prineville Oregon for some more elk action. Must be rough!!!!----SS
-- i live in Prineville, oregon.
is he hunting public land? ochoco unit? private? does he know the area and have a place to go?

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Post by Springville Shooter » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Didn't know you lived in Prineville, I have family out at the lake. He actually runs an outfitter service on a big place up near Service Creek. Don't know if he'll be hunting, or just calling in elk for other guys. I think I'm going to burn my points on an Ochoco bull tag next year. Don't know what else to do with them. Wish I could give them to you Killer!--------SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Springville Shooter wrote:Didn't know you lived in Prineville, I have family out at the lake. He actually runs an outfitter service on a big place up near Service Creek. Don't know if he'll be hunting, or just calling in elk for other guys. I think I'm going to burn my points on an Ochoco bull tag next year. Don't know what else to do with them. Wish I could give them to you Killer!--------SS
if you get an ochoco bull tag i will be glad to help. thats the unit i grew up hunting and have taken lots of people when they draw their tag.

your buddy happen to hunt with john cole?

oh and i wish you could give me your points also;)

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:22 pm

SWEET bull........big time congrats on a great critter.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

derekp1999
4 point
4 point

Post by derekp1999 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:53 pm

derekp1999 wrote:Way to beat the odds on drawing the tag, then bag a bull like that, wow! If I were him I'd be stopping in Vegas on the way home! Congrats. :thumb
He probably would, except I think he's headed straight to Prineville Oregon for some more elk action. Must be rough!!!!----SS
Well then... LET IT RIDE!
“The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.”
-Albus Dumbledore

waspocrew
4 point
4 point

Post by waspocrew » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Springville Shooter wrote: He probably would, except I think he's headed straight to Prineville Oregon for some more elk action. Must be rough!!!!----SS
Man, that would be a rough life..... :thumb

JLROOT
2 point
2 point

Post by JLROOT » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Rough? yea right. Could I have some of the rough life please. lol
A 'Veteran' whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

nuttinbutchunks
2 point
2 point

Post by nuttinbutchunks » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Nice critter!! 10sign:
You can stand me up at the gates of Elko and I won't back down!