Thinking about a new bow

Talk anything related to bowhunting
bowhunterxpert
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Thinking about a new bow

Post by bowhunterxpert » Thu May 31, 2012 2:37 am

You'd be surprised, because everyone is different, every bow, not just brand but bow shoots different for everyone. Its gotta be a good fit and shoot... Comfortably... Idk you just need to shop around and not be picky. I was a mathews fan for years then started to shoot other brands while looking for a new one I found that the hoyt crx32 "felt and shot" better than what I was shooting... You will know when you find the right one...lol

MuleyFreak
Fawn
Fawn

Post by MuleyFreak » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Ended up buying a 2011 Martin Firecat TR2. I got a kickin deal at the local Sportsman's Warehouse that i couldn't pass up 10sign:

Mr.BELL
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Mr.BELL » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm kind of an old fart, but looking carefully at the seasoned experienced shooters and watching the guys that talk less and hunt more, they've gone through the trial and error. The equitment is faster but being more accurate is the ticket. Shoot your fingers raw. Find an old recuve put some string on it and shoot some carp. It's prime right now.

lowcountrykiller
Fawn
Fawn

Post by lowcountrykiller » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:35 pm

I would go with nothin else than bowtech. they are right for the price and even better in getting what you paid for.