need a bow case

Talk anything related to bowhunting
one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

need a bow case

Post by one hunting fool » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:38 am

I need a bow case for my new bow. Its a Limbsaver DZ-32 (parallel limb design) and need hard case that will fit it. Anyone know of a good case that does not break the bank or where I could get one. looking to spend now more than $150.00 much less if possible. (???)
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

Tyewire
2 point
2 point

Re: need a bow case

Post by Tyewire » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:10 pm

I think SKB makes a good case. They have several grades that I think will fit your budget. Amazon and many others have them on line. All though, I would try and go somewhere they have them to lay your hands on and see what you like. Good luck!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

'Ike'
3 point
3 point

Post by 'Ike' » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:50 am

Tyewire wrote:I think SKB makes a good case. They have several grades that I think will fit your budget. Amazon and many others have them on line. All though, I would try and go somewhere they have them to lay your hands on and see what you like. Good luck!
+1 :thumb
2010 & 2011 Destroyer 340 - HardWoods HD
BlackGold Sights, RipCord Rest, CarbonTech Shafts, G5 and BuckNasty Strings

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:02 pm

thanks Tye. i was thinking of them also. I saw them online but I am not sure where to find one in the Logan area.
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.