P&Y 27th Recording book???

Talk anything related to bowhunting
bmaxxx
Fawn
Fawn

P&Y 27th Recording book???

Post by bmaxxx » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 pm

I've searched online but couldn't find any info. anyone know where i can pick up a 27th Recording Period Statistical Summary? thanks in advance. R/bryan

BOHNTR

Re: P&Y 27th Recording book???

Post by BOHNTR » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 pm

You'll have to call the office at (507) 867-4144 and see if they are selling them yet....they are not listed in the gift section on the web site. I have one that I received at the last Convention in Rochester, MN. They will usuallly offer the prior recording period statistical book (27th recording period) right after the Convention (Spring of 2013) for purchase. To receive a current statistical book, you'll have to attend the Convention in Dallas, TX.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

bmaxxx
Fawn
Fawn

Post by bmaxxx » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Thanks for the response Roy. I'll give the office a call. Out of curiousity, would that same data be in the 7th Edition Bowhunting Big Game Records of North America book?

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 am

Out of curiousity, would that same data be in the 7th Edition Bowhunting Big Game Records of North America book?
The animal entries, yes. But not all the statistical information such as counties and states that produced record class animals during the last recording period, etc... Only the statistical data book will have that information. It's a great resource to gather up-to-date information.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

bmaxxx
Fawn
Fawn

Post by bmaxxx » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 am

That is exactly what I needed to know, and precisely the reason why I want the "stats". You just saved me some $$$. Thanks again. R/bryan