Wasatch front buck

Talk anything related to bowhunting
therookie
Spike
Spike

Wasatch front buck

Post by therookie » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:48 am

Here's a Buck I've been chasing the last few days have had several encounters been with in 80 yard twice been busted by other deer he was with that I didn't notice lets just say lesson learned. The picture is from my phone threw my bino's lets hope I can finally knock him down I can find him every time I go out the front is a extremely tough hunt major props to anyone who has ever been successful on the front. I'm soar brused tired and obsessed. The front 2 therookie 0. What do u guys think of the Buck? Shooter? Kinda funny he was laying his head down on the side if the hill like it was a pillow kinda strange figured he was probably dead tired from chasing does. I wanna tell everyone who gave me advice and helped me on the front. WHEN I take this Buck I'm calling it the madness Buck thanks guys Image

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Re: Wasatch front buck

Post by Springville Shooter » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 am

Next time I see a pic with that buck in that position, I hope your arrow is sticking out of his side and there is blood all over the snow!Good luck and keep us posted.-------SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:21 am

Hope you get him, I'll admit that is an odd looking the way he is laying. My first thought was that he was wounded, never seen one in a weird position like that.

ridgetop
Monster
Monster

Post by ridgetop » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:34 am

Good luck. I see them laying their head down all the time in different positions. Like they just died.
There's always next year

vandalpride
Fawn
Fawn

Post by vandalpride » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Go get him!!