When is everyone leaving?

Talk anything related to bowhunting
BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:03 pm

Okay all you fellow bowbenders, if you're like me, you've probably had most of your gear packed for a few weeks now and have been wearing out your maps anticipating the bow season. So when are you guys/gals heading out?

I'll be leaving for Utah to bowhunt muleys on September 1st. I'll hunt there until the 10th, then I'll head down to Arizona for 2 more weeks hoping for a monster muley. After that, I have a few "days off" long weekends scheduled for blacktails in the rut here in California. When and where is everyone else going? Good luck to all of you and post up some pics when you get back.

BOHNTR )))------------->

razorbackbowhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by razorbackbowhunter » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:09 am

Aug. 25 for 9 days unit 53 colorado east of paonia. good luck everyone and be safe.

DBARCHER

Post by DBARCHER » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:50 pm

August 27 here in Arizona, found some big bucks just waiting to be plucked from the herd. \:D/

meatinthepot
Fawn
Fawn

Post by meatinthepot » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:38 am

Hitting the opener this weekend, then I have to come back and work for a week then I will hit it again for a week. I cant wait I am already so strung out I cant take it.

Good Luck to everyone!

meatinthepot
meatinthepot

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:18 pm

1st off I need a new job, so I can actually get time off to do some real
quality hunting. I'll be heading out early Saturday morning for only 1 day at the moment. Trying a new area, not sure what I'll see if anything. Good luck to everyone.

WYMULEYMAN
2 point
2 point

Post by WYMULEYMAN » Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:39 pm

hey everyone,

unfortunately i have to wait until the 15th of october before i can go hunting, however, will be doing plenty of scouting as i have drawn one of those areas that is known for producing some good deer. so i am super excited and spend 24/7 thinking about opening morning.
IT TAKES ALOT OF SACK TO BAG A BIG RACK