190" california D5 buck and freak non typical

Talk anything related to bowhunting
Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Re: 190" california D5 buck and freak non typical

Post by Springville Shooter » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 am

I LOVE IT. Play the game, pay the price Coley! oh, and by the way, according to your own definition, when you get convicted of these CRIMES, you will be an official poacher, Congrats you dolt! All my Cali hunting brothers won't have to worry about seeing old Coleman in the woods for a few years as Cali almost always suspends hunting rights for a few years on the tag violations......not that he was really killing anything anyway. :>/ ------shooter
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

DLS
Fawn
Fawn

Post by DLS » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:18 pm

sneekepete, his previous 'records' were also purchased sets of antlers. Fortunately, CBH's records were updated prior to him having them scored and submitted, so he was going to have to wait until the next edition to have them officially listed. At least, that is my understanding of how that part of this whole scheme played out. I don't think he's ever actually killed a big buck himself, though he has shot some smaller blacktail deer, including one he poached from a ranch where I lease the hunting rights.

primal215
3 point
3 point

Post by primal215 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:28 pm

To add to his scum bag appeal let me tell you about a PM I sent colehous while trying to figure out how this guy was scamming us, and this is what I asked
"Would you like to make some cash and show me a buck like that."

here was his reply

"it depends on what we see next pre season, I am not a guide and don't know if thats legal it is something i would have to check into. its kinda funny a close friend of mine just went to alberta for the "oppurtunity" at a 180+" buck cost- $5500 LMHO i cant see paying that much for a deer, but then again the deer where i hunt are more than most hunters ever see. plus you're there for 5 days, they cook your meals i guess i could see why people do it. How much is a deer like that worth?"

What a scammer this fool is. "i cant see paying that much" no you pay a lot less on ebay! lol

docpoco
Fawn
Fawn

Post by docpoco » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:59 pm

The best part is, half of his posts on this board are ripping Ted Nugent and accusing him of poaching.

Does it count as baiting if you are eating when you click the "buy" button?

skull
Fawn
Fawn

Post by skull » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:40 pm

I just read all these posts :>/
I can not believe this guy crazy

Mularcher
4 point
4 point

Post by Mularcher » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Wow what a tool, Looks like people will do anything to get fame or notoriety these days....
“If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it.” Fred Bear

UvUBowhunter
Spike
Spike

Post by UvUBowhunter » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Haha thanks for catching this guys, I just read this whole post and all the replies. It gave me an evening of entertainment. I cant believe a guy would do that. I wouldnt be able to look at a set of antlers on my wall that I purchased and yet to try and get fame from it. Just ridiculous.

The Ox
Monster
Monster

Post by The Ox » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:10 am

wow how funny!. i cant imagine how embarrassing it must be for him!Karma finally caught up to him! glad he was caught before he disgraced anymore magazines.

Nevadahunter
4 point
4 point

Post by Nevadahunter » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:23 am

What a idiot
Last edited by Nevadahunter on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If God Had Intended For Us To Be Vegitarians, Why Did He Make Animals With Meat?
Unless You Haven't Heard..I'm a Pretty Big Deal Around Here.

primal215
3 point
3 point

Post by primal215 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:38 am

I hope I do see him one day so I can see what a real 2 legged jackass looks like lol