Caribou National Forest

Talk anything related to Rifle hunting
Anonymous

Caribou National Forest

Post by Anonymous » Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:19 pm

Thinking about taking my son there next year, any tips on locating a good area to hunt in the Idaho portion of the forest..Thanks

Domenic
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Caribou National Forest

Post by Domenic » Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:20 am

[quote="Domenic"]Thinking about taking my son there next year, any tips on locating a good area to hunt in the Idaho portion of the forest..Thanks[/

Anyone? :?:

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:49 pm

Domenic,

Sorry man, I'd help you if I could. But I've never hunted the Forest. There has to be someone out there who has though. Good luck!

Domenic
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Domenic » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:45 pm

MuleyMadness wrote:Domenic,

Sorry man, I'd help you if I could. But I've never hunted the Forest. There has to be someone out there who has though. Good luck!
Thanks anyway :) How about a good place anywhere in Idaho? I'm leaving Nov. 1st whitetail hunting in the Clearwater region, last minute hunt. Next year I would like my son to get his first mule deer..Thanks

4Horns2
Fawn
Fawn

Southern Idaho

Post by 4Horns2 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:42 pm

Well the best i can do is look around Ijust moved to Emmett and have just syarted to scout around it looks good but i think when the day comes there is going to be alot of people in this area I think if i was going for a first mule deer hunt take him to area 40,42 its fork'n horn only but i have seen some dandy fork'n horns in my day
good luck
Work to Hunt&Fish