Should I go for a Muzzy General Buck Tag??

Talk Anything related to Muzzleloader
waspocrew
4 point
4 point

Re: Should I go for a Muzzy General Buck Tag??

Post by waspocrew » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:32 am

one hunting fool wrote:waspocrew. if you put in for the box unit I may be able to get you on some bucks. No real trophy's that I have been seeing but I could get you into some bucks for sure. let me know
One Hunting Fool - That sounds awesome! I appreciate it! I'll send you a PM shortly

waspocrew
4 point
4 point

Post by waspocrew » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 am

derekp1999 wrote: I'm all about picking stuff up on the cheap!
Same here! The Wal mart here in Logan just moved all their muzzleloader stuff out, but they may have it in back. The guy at the counter mentioned that they don't have room to display it all.

waspocrew
4 point
4 point

Post by waspocrew » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Hunting fool,
PM sent!

derekp1999
4 point
4 point

Post by derekp1999 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:48 pm

waspocrew wrote:The Wal mart here in Logan just moved all their muzzleloader stuff out, but they may have it in back. The guy at the counter mentioned that they don't have room to display it all.
They'll roll it all back out a couple months before the seasons open.
“The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.”
-Albus Dumbledore

waspocrew
4 point
4 point

Post by waspocrew » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:06 am

I was looking around Wal Mart a couple of days ago and they actually have their muzzleloader stuff out and they have red clearance prices all over! I might have to pick up some things for cheap before they are gone.

derekp1999
4 point
4 point

Post by derekp1999 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Waspocrew, I see from our post in the Elk section that you put in exclusively for muzzy tags. Bold move, I'm pulling for you. The Cache, North elk tag is not too hard to draw: 32 applicants for 13 tags, 6.4% chance of drawing with 0 points, guaranteed at 4.1 points.
“The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.”
-Albus Dumbledore

waspocrew
4 point
4 point

Post by waspocrew » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:07 pm

derekp1999 wrote:Waspocrew, I see from our post in the Elk section that you put in exclusively for muzzy tags. Bold move, I'm pulling for you. The Cache, North elk tag is not too hard to draw: 32 applicants for 13 tags, 6.4% chance of drawing with 0 points, guaranteed at 4.1 points.
I figured I wouldn't draw an LE elk tag, but I thought it'd be fun to have a better chance at drawing one, so I went with Cache North muzzy... I'd really love to draw S. Cache early rifle, but the wait seems way too long (and a very slim chance with 0 points). Hopefully my card will get hit for either deer or elk at the end of May!