T/C Omega thumbhole FOR SALE

Talk Anything related to Muzzleloader
CGeminski
Fawn
Fawn

T/C Omega thumbhole FOR SALE

Post by CGeminski » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:13 am

T/C Omega .50 cal muzzleloader FOR SALE. Gun is 2 years old with less than 100 shots through it. Stock is gray laminated wood with a thumbhole, there are two minor scratches on the stock from general hunting use. The barrell is 28" long and stainless steel. The gun comes with a Leupold quick release scope mount and a Nikon 3x9 Pro Staff scope which is silver, there is one minor blemish on the scope from general hunting use. Also included are the original boxes and owners manuals for both the scope and gun. Other accessories include one spare breech plug, Butler Creek Blizzard Scope caps, Power Belt Platinum bullets, a rachet, extension and the proper sized socket for the breech plug, several other assorted accessories as well.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!

You can email me at shvillagephoto@optonline.net The only reason I am selling this gun is that I am hoping to upgrade to a newer model, there is nothing wrong with the gun, it shoots awesome!

PRICE OF THIS PACKAGE NEW FROM CABELAS IS $960

BUY IT FROM ME FOR $750 AND SAVE $210

Buyer pays negotiated price, plus shipping/insurance to your location. No returns, you will get exactly what you see in the photo, guarenteed! I will only accept bank checks or a money order, no personal checks... sorry! The gun is shipped upon receipt of your payment.
Attachments
omega.jpg
omega.jpg (24 KiB) Viewed 3153 times
Chris Geminski
Long Island, NY