"Skull Krazy"

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
skull krazy
3 point
3 point

"Skull Krazy"

Post by skull krazy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:39 pm

I'm new to this site, just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself.
My name is Doug, i own a brand new company called "Skull Krazy". I don't have a website yet, still working on it. My logo, card and email address is on http://www.wildantlercreations.com. I do reproduction deer and elk skulls and mount shed antlers on them using a patent pending mounting system that allows for quick mount and dismount. It also allows you to twist the antlers to get whatever width and "look" that you want. I also do antler refurbishing using Wes's W.A.M. kit that brings back to life those older sun faded sheds. This combination is an awesome way to bring back to life those sheds that we all work so hard to find.
I have been working with Wes (wild antler man) of wildantlercreations.com and have found his W.A.M. product to be as close to perfect as the real thing. I will proudly plug his product to anyone needing some antler refurbishing.
And if anyone is doubting what he said in a previous post about the house with 165 SCI bucks in it...it's true. Wes and i both are doing some work for him. It's mind boggling to see, to say the least.
Happy shed hunting to all!!!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:10 pm

Doug, welcome to MuleyMadness!!! Lookin' forward to your posts and let us know when your site is up and runnin' so we can check it out.

Wild Antlers
2 point
2 point

Post by Wild Antlers » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:20 pm

These skulls are the best as fare as looks, detail and the way they hold the antlers. They make it nice to be able to take the antlers in and out but yet stay secured while in place.
WILD ANTLERS

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:33 pm

Welcome Doug
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.