AntlerFest Pictures!! Here they are...

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
RooDog
2 point
2 point

Post by RooDog » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:56 pm

My son and I had a good time looking at all the sheds. I was talking with the guy in the orange shirt(bretts dad??)about black magic, what a nice buck. They had a video of him so I had to check it out. I hope you guys find him again if he made it. Nice to meet you guys.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:54 am

skull krazy

Great booth, great product. Pleasure talking with you for bit.

Utahbowhunter

I expect some big sheds from Nevada when you return. :)

9er

Yep you missed out, sorry I missed you. Was hoping to meet you and chat, oh well next time.

AGCHAWK
If you just lived a little closer.
:-k

JackSparrow
Thanks for stopping by and saying high, really appreciate it and enjoyed chatting with you for a bit also. I agree, it's fun just to talk and swap stories. Guess I'll have to do a Hoodie contest or put them on sale to get you to buy one.

RooDog

Nice to say HI to you also, I'll get out soon hopefully to see if I can find "BLACK MAGIC", I have my doubts but one never knows. Man I HOPE he is still alive but got to be honest with you, will be surprised if he is.

And yes that's my Dad, name is Karl Wilson.

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:05 am

Yea Brett, but I can't complain. I can think of a lot worse places to be than up here in the great PACNORWEST.

I'll have to use next year's Antlerfest or Expo as an excuse to take a road trip to Utah for a few days. I've driven through a few times but never stayed and "looked around".

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:00 pm

ya im showin up next year for sure. not one thing can stop me from gettin there.haha. except i dont got a truck.lol
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

wildantlerman
3 point
3 point

Post by wildantlerman » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:24 pm

I would like to thank everyone who came out and for everyone who stopped by Wild Antler Creations booth to check out our demos of Wild Antler Magic, hope you all enjoyed the show and hope all of you who purchased a kit from us enjoys it.
What a great show and can not wait till next year. =D>