what is the biggest she you ever got?

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
*ShedPredator*
2 point
2 point

Re: what is the biggest she you ever got?

Post by *ShedPredator* » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:30 pm

well ShedFreak your kinda stuck up when it comes to sheds then aren't ya,? I go out and look for sheds for fun i dont think it should be this big ordeal where you dont let people go with ya but alright. And also on that buck on page 3 about it getting shot at that sucks that someone is out there trying to poach things like him because of the fact of them helping out the gene pools in the area, that's the main reason i dont like poachers, i'm more leaniant on guys that go out and poach cactus bucks just because i've seen so many dang ugly ones i want them out of the way also.
"to small keep drivin..."

kinzysdad
3 point
3 point

Post by kinzysdad » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:38 pm

*ShedPredator* wrote:well ShedFreak your kinda stuck up when it comes to sheds then aren't ya,? I go out and look for sheds for fun i dont think it should be this big ordeal where you dont let people go with ya but alright. And also on that buck on page 3 about it getting shot at that sucks that someone is out there trying to poach things like him because of the fact of them helping out the gene pools in the area, that's the main reason i dont like poachers, i'm more leaniant on guys that go out and poach cactus bucks just because i've seen so many dang ugly ones i want them out of the way also.
I agreed with everything you said up to the point of " I'm more leanient on guys that go out and poach cactus bucks" beacause they are ugly? You want them out of the way?
Time to grow up brother, poaching steals from all of us. I'm bothered that anyone would even make a remark like that.
Last edited by kinzysdad on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when the crow dips, you have luck sometimes maybe.

Shedfreak88
2 point
2 point

Post by Shedfreak88 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:41 pm

*ShedPredator* wrote:well ShedFreak your kinda stuck up when it comes to sheds then aren't ya,? I go out and look for sheds for fun i dont think it should be this big ordeal where you dont let people go with ya but alright. And also on that buck on page 3 about it getting shot at that sucks that someone is out there trying to poach things like him because of the fact of them helping out the gene pools in the area, that's the main reason i dont like poachers, i'm more leaniant on guys that go out and poach cactus bucks just because i've seen so many dang ugly ones i want them out of the way also.
Well shedpredator thats the difference between you and me, shed hunting is a big ordeal to me and thats why i pick up big $hiz!!! so if shed hunting isn't that big of ordeal to you then maybe you shouldn't be wearing that TU shirt son and leave the horn hunting to the big dawgs!!!!
"Big bucks didn't get big from being killed when they were young, Let Em' Go Let Em' Grow "-KB

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:18 pm

ya, i cant really believe you would type that?? kinda stupid if you ask me.........

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:17 pm

killerbee wrote:
ya, i cant really believe you would type that?? kinda stupid if you ask me.........
+1
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:36 pm

No wonder Utah needs a shed hunting ethics course.......

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:42 pm

NONYA wrote:No wonder Utah needs a shed hunting ethics course.......
NOW THATS FUNNY! lol

*ShedPredator*
2 point
2 point

Post by *ShedPredator* » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Wait wait wait I didn't ever say that I liked it when people go out and loach the cactus bucks I said I was more leniant on them saying I would rather them kill cactus bucks rather than regular bucks that can actually produce more animals I still do believe that it is wrong to loach either way. And shedfreak later on when I get out of schooling and have the chance to actually get out and look for the bigger sheds then I will talk more game with you.
"to small keep drivin..."

Shedfreak88
2 point
2 point

Post by Shedfreak88 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:43 pm

You can talk all the game you want man! I found my biggest set when i was still in school so there's no excuse there man!
"Big bucks didn't get big from being killed when they were young, Let Em' Go Let Em' Grow "-KB

northern
2 point
2 point

Post by northern » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:57 am

Shedfreak88 wrote:
Well shedpredator thats the difference between you and me, shed hunting is a big ordeal to me and thats why i pick up big $hiz!!! so if shed hunting isn't that big of ordeal to you then maybe you shouldn't be wearing that TU shirt son and leave the horn hunting to the big dawgs!!!!

(maybe you shouldn't be wearing that TU shirt son and leave the horn hunting to the big dawgs!!!!)
So let me get this right, Are you saying that, If we shed hunt for fun then we shouldn't wear, or have anything to do with TINES UP. Is that what you meant by that comment. If so then, Thats a real good way to market TINES UP. :>/