18 Point Muley Shed

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
BCBOY
Spike
Spike

18 Point Muley Shed

Post by BCBOY » Sun May 02, 2004 11:27 am

Here's some pics of an 18 point muley shed I found this spring. The shed is very unique, with all of it's trash being below the G1. This shed scores 100 4/8 inches. I found the matched set of the year previous to this same buck, so I know the other side will be very similiar. This buck should score well over 220 gross.
Here's a side by side comparision of the 2 years of this buck
Here's the matched set of this buck from the year previous. Too bad they are chewed so bad. They are a 15X9 as they are chewed. There are several other points that could have been over an inch. A conservative estimate of the chewed tine's lengths has this set scoring 201 gross NT.

akw270

Post by akw270 » Sun May 02, 2004 1:30 pm

Wow.

Awesome pics, (as usual from BCBOY!)

Thanks for Sharing!

I went out looking a couple a weeks back. Found 1 half of a spike bull is all!

It still had blood, from what looked a day or two old, on it!

akw270

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun May 02, 2004 6:49 pm

Cool! To bad they are so chewed up, or at least the one side. How old do you estimate them to be? Thanks for the pics though, he's a good one. Reminds the monster off the "Nuts about Bucks" video.

shedhunter
Spike
Spike

COOL

Post by shedhunter » Sun May 02, 2004 8:17 pm

Wow!

Thats pretty impressive! The buck it's self isn't all that bad. Not much for tine length, but all that trash makes up with a lot of character! That is pretty cool though! Like I said in one of my topics, I went out the last day in April and got skunked for the first time in that state. :( It was pretty bad! But maybe some day I can find a 200" buck! :D Just Maybe! Great job BCBOY!!!!
~shedhunter~

Anonymous

hiding'

Post by Anonymous » Wed May 26, 2004 2:00 pm

:D BCBoy'

so this is where you've been hiding lately..(Manny15)..