98 1/8" Typical

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
YoungBuck
Fawn
Fawn

98 1/8" Typical

Post by YoungBuck » Tue May 25, 2004 8:04 am

Ok maybe this will give some of you guys on here something to talk about. Sunday out shed hunting I picked up this shed....it rough scores 98 1/8" typicall (gross) and would net 96 5/8" as a single side!
Enjoy
YB

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue May 25, 2004 12:48 pm

So you think were that bored on here huh. :D
All I can say is dang, impressive! Those are some amazing forks, incredible depth. Looks to have been laying around for a while?

Thanks for the photo.

shedhunter
Spike
Spike

Nice one!

Post by shedhunter » Tue May 25, 2004 4:50 pm

Looks like a beauty! Too bad that other side is MIA! Maybe that will give you a reason to get back out there soon! Awesome shed anyways!
~shedhunter~

YoungBuck
Fawn
Fawn

Post by YoungBuck » Wed May 26, 2004 9:15 pm

There really isnt a way to tell how old this shed really is.....with the looks of it the shed could be as old as 5 or 6 years....but knowing where the shed was (up under a tree, by a creek) the shed could be 10+ years old. This isnt going to stop me from looking for the other side one bit.....plus the area I found it in didnt look like it was all that bad of a place to look around ALOT more! There could be previous years and newer sheds of this buck laying around.....I have had dreams about where the other sides are! So it wouldnt hurt to check out what my dreams are telling me!
YB