Sheds

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
a_bow_nut

Sheds

Post by a_bow_nut » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:10 am

I've been hearing that the deer are starting to drop allready. Has anybody seen anything like that yet?
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:56 am

a_bow_nut, got an email from my brother yesterday sayin' that he's seen a couple bucks up in our region (SE WA) that have dropped one or both antlers but most are still carryin' em. Lookin' forward to gettin' home in a week or so and hittin' the hills for some scoutin' and antler collectin'. Ain't done it much in the past except pickin' up antlers that I come across while hikin' or campin'. Will give it a concerted effort this season though.

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:41 pm

AGCHAWK,

It's great to hear that you are getting to come home for good. I hope that all finds you well when you get there. I'm finally seeing a few that have dropped around here to. I just hope that I can find the time to go hike around and find them. All too soon it will be time to get the scouting cameras set out for next season. It's so bad that I've allready got some new broadheads that I'm trying to see if I might switch. Does the season really ever end? ??? :))
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.