The beginning of the end

Talk related to anything & everything.
79Ford
Monster
Monster

The beginning of the end

Post by 79Ford » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:55 am

KSL.com says they are "temporarily" taking down firearm listings in their classifieds. We'll see. With so many shops closing their doors to firearm sales in the wake of recent events it wouldn't surprise me if it became permanent. Yes what happended Is extremely sad and should never have happened, but that doesn't mean we bend over and smile while we have our 2nd amendment shoved where the sun doesn't shine. My dad always said that when you put up a fence all you accomplish is keeping an honest man honest. Bad people are going to ind ways to do bad things. I guess I feel more than a little betrayed by not just KSL, but these other shops as well who on the outside had our backs and were pro 2nd amendment but as soon as the water gets a little choppy they abandon ship.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=23445793&section=featured-story

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Re: The beginning of the end

Post by Springville Shooter » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Amen. The saddest part is that while the poiticos are licking their chops with this opportunity, every one will forget the 20 slain children in the mix and nothing will be done to prevent, or even deter another such incident. If gun control could truly prevent such situations, I would be all for it. Unfortunately, it is nothing more than political rhetoric. Society is on the decline big time when the government attacks the law abiding citizens(who will obey the stupid laws) and ignors the bad elements in society(who voted them into office!) ----SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

wilrose85
Fawn
Fawn

Post by wilrose85 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:18 am

Things are just getting bad and badder for the law abiding gun owners...

Mularcher
4 point
4 point

Post by Mularcher » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 am

Unfortunately deadly force can only be stopped with deadly force. 911 Flights get taken down by terrorists and the response is flight deck officer program (armed pilots) thousands of them & federal air marshals ready to kill anyone that try to take a plane over. How many planes have been taken over sense 911 how about 0. Shouldn't we be talking about a armed teachers program? The bigger picture is the government really wants is a disarmed public to push whatever they feel in the future.

My guess... first round a new assault rifle ban passes and fast then maybe the NRA wins the non grandfathering part of the bill, round two who knows? If you own a gun get political and join the NRA they will need the money.
“If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it.” Fred Bear

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Post by 79Ford » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:07 am

Agreed! If you don't fight for our rights then you have no right to complain when they are gone!

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Mularcher wrote:Unfortunately deadly force can only be stopped with deadly force. 911 Flights get taken down by terrorists and the response is flight deck officer program (armed pilots) thousands of them & federal air marshals ready to kill anyone that try to take a plane over. How many planes have been taken over sense 911 how about 0. Shouldn't we be talking about a armed teachers program? The bigger picture is the government really wants is a disarmed public to push whatever they feel in the future.

My guess... first round a new assault rifle ban passes and fast then maybe the NRA wins the non grandfathering part of the bill, round two who knows? If you own a gun get political and join the NRA they will need the money.
couldn't agree more!