MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
coach1116
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by coach1116 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:34 pm

44 yr old Oregon Hunter, loved reading all kinds hunting forums for years, never posted much.....

Fling it, fire it, smoke pole it - the last could be my favorite.....

kzkammo
Fawn
Fawn

Post by kzkammo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Oregon born, stationed in Utah bow and rifle.

sheep97
Fawn
Fawn

Post by sheep97 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm a hunter who enjoys a rifle or a bow. I'm in the US Coast Guard and have been lucky enought to stay on the west coast. I've been able to hunt Alaska and many other western states. I love mule deer hunting when I get a chance, next to that is sheep.

Hitman
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Hitman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:07 am

Hi Yall, I am an avid hunter from Dalton, Georgia. Located in the northwest corner of the state, we have an abundance game. I hunt everything from whitetail, dove, quail, squirrel, rabbit, hogs, to predators like coyotes and fox. I'll hunt just about anything. I love just getting outdoors and being with nature. I have been known to wet a line too! Anyway, just started hunting the west 4 years ago and I have the bug. I love it out there and I envy anyone who lives there. I have hunted Antelope do it yourself style, and mule deer, antelope, and bear with a guide all in Wyoming. I have had great success so far and look forward to elk hunting in New Mexico hopefully next year. I have hunted mostly in the south; Georgia, Tennesee, Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas! I am also an avid gun collector well I am actually "gun poor." LOL Too many guns and not enough critters to shoot at is a nice problem to have. Anyway, proud to be apart of the forum. If I can be of any assistance to anyone don't hesitate to ask!

Scott702
2 point
2 point

Post by Scott702 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:30 pm

I'm Scott Christensen I just turned 18 yesterday. I live in Las Vegas, Nv, but I frequent the mountains near Cedar City, UT cause my parents have cabins up there. I have been into fishing and the outdoors in general my whole life. Then a family friend took me and my dad bird hunting when I was probably 10. Since then I have developed a love for guns, and more and more into hunting. Last year I went mule deer hunting for the first time and I am hooked! I look forward to getting more and more into big game hunting and becoming a contributing member to this forum.

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Welcome to the Madness, guys!
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

Lonnie DeVaney
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Lonnie DeVaney » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:14 pm

I am Lonnie and new to this site. I have been a lifelong hunter of elk ,deer, and most small game. As well as an avid fishnerman. I grew up in the carbon/emery area of southeast Utah and I am most familiar with that area. Although I have hunted and fished in many other areas.
I have always been partial to archery and muzzle loader hunts, but I enjoy rifle hunts also.
Recent knee replacement surgery and an eye desease has left me faced with this year (2013) most likely my last hunting year . I drew the paunsagant management tag) However I will always be happy to share info on hunting areas I have grown up on. So feel free to email anytime.

muleydown
Fawn
Fawn

Post by muleydown » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 pm

What's up everyone my name is Cole I've been coming to this site for many years just thought I would introduce myself officially. I have been archery hunting in the state of Utah my whole life I grew up in Utah county and moved to Escalante a couple years back where hunting and the outdoors is my life. I am passionate about shed hunting and my new obsession is flintknapping, I have had many great years shed hunting with my dad started at a young age hunting where he worked in Nevada. Have yet to pick up a monster or take my first buck but I'm hoping to this year! Happy to be a member hope to learn a lot from you guys!

mastergreenhead
Fawn
Fawn

Post by mastergreenhead » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:41 pm

newbie to this great site!
Hunt CO for mulies/elk and NE for whitetails. Lots of treestands and ground blinds. Love scents/decoys/Nugent. Many hours observing reactions, sunrises, sunsets. Willing to toss ideas around!
Me likes the elk, loves the deer, and drool's over the mallard type ducks with toes up in a plate of gravys.

FLClams
Fawn
Fawn

Post by FLClams » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:19 pm

New here, from FL, love to hunt wild-boar and whitetail, I hunt elk in Co archery when i can, every couple of years, i have three young boys that will start elk hunting with me soon, will start them off rifle seasons for cows, filling the freezer will be the goal.