MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
J0n
Spike
Spike

Post by J0n » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:23 pm

I'm 22 years old and am a student at Boise State University, majoring in skipping class to go fishing. I grew up in Meridian, ID and have spent a lot of time in the mountains of Idaho as well as some time in southern UT and northern AZ. My first love is hunting muledeer but I've also been known to chase Elk, Bear, Girls, Turkeys, Antelope, and upland birds. I also "suffer" from a very serious fly fishing addiction. With the Boise river running right through town and the the Owyhee and south fork of the Boise an hour away I'm afraid there is little hope for my recovery.

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:43 pm

Great posts! Good idea Roy. :thumb
I live in Colorado and enjoy hunting all of the Big Game species of the Rocky Mountains. I both archery and rifle hunt and in the future plan on giving the muzzleloader a try. But to be honest, my true passion is Trapping. I love to outwit furbearers and the look of a full fur shed is a beautiful sight but unfortunately trapping was outlawed in Colorado in 1992. I have a lovely wife and 4 children who also love the outdoors and enjoy hiking, hunting and fishing. MuleyMadness is a great site and I really enjoy the people on this forum. =D>
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

AntlersOutWest
4 point
4 point

Post by AntlersOutWest » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:39 am

Im 24. Born and raised in Oakley Utah.
My friends got me addicted to sheds 8 years ago. They would take me to their secret places and get mad when I would come off the hill with a arm load and they wouldnt find anything. Needless to say they quit taking me so I went on my own.
I spend my time picking up sheds, hunting elk, mulies, chasing bear and lion.

I joined this forum not too long ago and am addicted.
Keep sending pictures. Love to see em.

cutbank
Fawn
Fawn

Post by cutbank » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:06 am

hi found this site a couple months ago. this is my first post. i am 42 years young from mi. when not chasing whitetail and turkeyin mi i hunt muley and elk in co or mt i always look forward to my trips west
born to hunt

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:26 am

Welcome aboard cutbank.......look forward to your posts!
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:17 am

Cutbank, welcome to the site! Hope to hear more from ya in the near future.

Take care and enjoy MuleyMadness!

oakbrush
2 point
2 point

Post by oakbrush » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:13 pm

I check the boards quite a bit, don't post much unless I have something to contribute to a question or have pics of a hunt, etc. Live in Hurricane, Utah. I hunt several different types of game, but I spend most of my time on scouting and hunting muledeer. I like these boards, seems everyone is a little more considerate to each other.

Good Hunting,
oakbrush

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:21 pm

oakbrush:

Nice to see someone from Hurricane.....neat little town. I drive through it on my way to the Bab' whenever I'm hunting there. I can give some good advice to others though......the food there is great, but don't drive through the town 2 mph over the limit.....especially with out-of-state plates. :)
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

HighLander
Monster
Monster

Post by HighLander » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:26 pm

Love to hunt all animals......just starting bow hunting and love it. Been hunting big game since I was 12 and hunting waterfowl for the last 6 years, but big game will always be my passion.

I am also a fan a big caliber guns...love my .338 WM.

mousel
Fawn
Fawn

Post by mousel » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:43 am

I have only recently started visiting regularly.
I live in denver and may have a new problem as my father-in-law is just finishing a .54 hawkens for me.