Poachers in the family

Talk anything related to Rifle hunting
bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:54 pm

especially when they were legally taken. huh Trevor. ya i think its bull that they gave ya the ticket when they were legally taken. :>/ dont worry i doubt it will mess up your mission
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:49 pm

Show_Me_Your_Rack wrote:well as alot of you have seen my rabbits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got a poaching fee that only costs $1,538 not to mention my mission is on the line now i go to court over all this september 26th and i am supose to leave october 3rd!?!?!?! yeah it aint worth it even on stupid cottton tails!!!!!!!! :dumb :dumb :dumb :dumb :dumb :dumb :dumb :dumb
wow, so you really got busted for it?? wow that does stink ! i had a buddy that got a 1500$ + ticket for shooting a grouse 2 days before season: they normaly start it opening day of bow season but that year it started opening weekend / on that saterday. it was dropped a lot. but it is the laws and we all have to go with the same ones. i do hope you dont miss your trip because of it!

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:55 pm

I seen pic of the truck full of rabbits but if they were taken legally why ar you being charged?

am I missing something? (???)
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:03 am

well i would have to say they were not legally taken [ i wasn't there] but it was pretty much run through on the forum.: dates killed, dates opened< etc..... it is a high price to pay for a bunny but what do you say?????? it WASN'T in season :-k :-k at least they dont take those big ol' buck sheds from you :-$

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:39 am

OMG you actually got busted for BUNNYS?!?!?!!?!? I HAVE to hear this story Show ME!

Show_Me_Your_Rack
2 point
2 point

Post by Show_Me_Your_Rack » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:46 pm

ok hear is the story i shot some rabbits with my bow and i posted them on here!!! now i aint mentioning names because he (SHE) has asked me not to even talk to him even though he lives 350+ miles away he asked me when i shot the rabbits and i told him the day before!!! which was true on 3 of the pictures!!! when the others were shot about 3 1/2 months before in a totaly different state!!! but since i told him i shot them the day before he had proof of me saying that so WHAM i get smacked with a ticket!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) So be careful about what you say on here because there are a few people that have nothing better to do then cause people problems in others lives!!! BUT LIFE GOES ON WE LIVE AND WE LEARN :thumb but on the other hand WE HAVE SOME SWEET DOWN TO EARTH GUYS ON HERE AND THANKS TO YOU I LIKE THIS SIGHT AND THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME PERSONALY COULD TELL ALL THE REST OF YOU THAT I AM A GOOD GUY NOT A CRIMINAL!!! :)
The situation is you aren’t going to kill a big buck unless there’s a big buck where your huntin!!!