Looking for companions

Talk anything related to Rifle hunting
tomas678
Fawn
Fawn

Post by tomas678 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:58 am

TheGreatwhitehunter wrote:So youre talking about Elk+ Siberian Moose Siberian Brown/Grizzly Bear Siberian Reindeer/Caribou and Siberian Wolves and other animals.

Those moose are in some pretty remote areas and the use of helicoptor is needed sometimes. I know a guy that has taken most of the animals you mentioned over in Sibera. From what I underrstand it was great hunting but expensive for the travel..
In that area were we go, in order to shoot a moose or bear you do not need a helicopter. However, it is always better to know exactly what you want to hunt and then prepare accordingly. What animas would you be interested in?

tomas678
Fawn
Fawn

Post by tomas678 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:02 am

TheGreatwhitehunter wrote:So youre talking about Elk+ Siberian Moose Siberian Brown/Grizzly Bear Siberian Reindeer/Caribou and Siberian Wolves and other animals.

Those moose are in some pretty remote areas and the use of helicoptor is needed sometimes. I know a guy that has taken most of the animals you mentioned over in Sibera. From what I underrstand it was great hunting but expensive for the travel..
Usually it takes two days to get a moose. A trip is normally done by a horse, skies or snow motorcycles. There is a special place with a lot of natural salt. That is where most of the moose come. Unfortunately to them...